In the frame of the 2019 Top irritant resolution program for Dauphin aircraft (AS 365, AS 565 and EC 155), Airbus Helicopters proposes a new solution improving the reliability of the landing gear control switch.
The improvement consists in installing a new micro switch, which is a result of a new method used to reduce the adjustment range of the micro switch position relative to the hammer.
The upgrade does not lead to a modification or change of the part number. Its traceability is ensured through the serial number (SN): the new switches’ SN is greater than or equal to 3883. The parts are available in stock and can be immediately ordered.
The repair of landing gear switches 894TS05NY, 894TS05N1Y, 895TS05NY, 895TS05N1Y was re-classified as D-Level and shall be performed in PART145-approved workshops only.
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics