In the frame of the 2019 Top irritant resolution program for Dauphin aircraft (AS 365, AS 565 and EC 155), Airbus Helicopters proposes a new solution improving the reliability of the landing gear control switch.
The improvement consists in installing a new micro switch, which is a result of a new method used to reduce the adjustment range of the micro switch position relative to the hammer.
The upgrade does not lead to a modification or change of the part number. Its traceability is ensured through the serial number (SN): the new switches’ SN is greater than or equal to 3883. The parts are available in stock and can be immediately ordered.
The repair of landing gear switches 894TS05NY, 894TS05N1Y, 895TS05NY, 895TS05N1Y was re-classified as D-Level and shall be performed in PART145-approved workshops only.
- San Diego commits to four Airbus H125s for Police Dept
- New leasing company Thora Capital closes helicopter transaction
- Erickson Named Top 10 Defense Manufacturing Solution Provider
- John Deere and Volocopter collaborate on agricultural drone
- DCS Awarded $93.4M Task Order to Support AFLCMC/WIH Helicopter Program Office
- HSC-22 Teams with Kanas City College
- Petroleum Air Services adds 6th AW139
- PWC adds Russian maintenance facility for Ansat helicopters
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA