In the frame of the 2019 Top irritant resolution program for Dauphin aircraft (AS 365, AS 565 and EC 155), Airbus Helicopters proposes a new solution improving the reliability of the landing gear control switch.
The improvement consists in installing a new micro switch, which is a result of a new method used to reduce the adjustment range of the micro switch position relative to the hammer.
The upgrade does not lead to a modification or change of the part number. Its traceability is ensured through the serial number (SN): the new switches’ SN is greater than or equal to 3883. The parts are available in stock and can be immediately ordered.
The repair of landing gear switches 894TS05NY, 894TS05N1Y, 895TS05NY, 895TS05N1Y was re-classified as D-Level and shall be performed in PART145-approved workshops only.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit