Helisota – an international provider of integrated maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), training services for rotorcraft aviation signs cooperation agreement with ASA – Airline Software Applications ApS regarding the promotion of IT solution for CAMOs and MROs.
“We are happy to announce that ASA joins Helisota as a partner. ASA is the expert of world-wide promotion of SAM 11 – the fully functional software solution that enables CAMOs and MROs to certify, maintain, repair and service aircraft and components. The cooperation between companies ensures better solutions at promoting services and this is a great opportunity to expand companies’ market globally,” comments Veronika Andrianovaite, Regional Sales Director, Europe, Russia & CIS at Helisota.
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas