Era Group Inc. (NYSE: ERA), one of the largest helicopter operators in the world, announced it will release financial results for its first quarter 2019 after the market closes on Tuesday, May 7, 2019. In connection with the release, Era has scheduled a conference call for Wednesday, May 8, 2019, to begin at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT).
Investors may participate in the call by phone. Dial 866-575-6539 for domestic callers or 323-794-2423 for international callers, at least 10 minutes before the call, using the access code 5525520. A telephone replay will be available through May 22, 2019, by dialing 888-203-1112 and utilizing the access code above. The accompanying investor presentation will be available on May 8, 2019, on Era’s website at www.erahelicopters.com.
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas