HeliStream, the US flight training specialist, has selected Rusada’s ENVISION as their MRO and Flight Operations software.
From its base in Costa Mesa, California, HeliStream offers world-class flight training as well as a range of other services including utility/aerial crane, firefighting, charters and photography. To do this, the operator utilizes a fleet of 25 helicopters comprising of Robinson, Airbus, Bell, Sikorsky, and MD models.
HeliStream was founded by Rod Anderson and Barbara Perrin, both US Army trained pilots, who envisioned a flight school that combined the military’s syllabus-directed and structured training program with a fleet maintained to the highest FAA standards.
HeliStream has signed up for ENVISION’s Fleet Management, Base Maintenance and Flight Operations modules as well as four others, which will be implemented over the coming months. Go-live is set for September 2019.
Barbara Perrin, Secretary/CFO at HeliStream said:
“We were looking for a system with a high level of functionality and a simple, easy-to-use interface. ENVISION exceeded all of our requirements and will allow us to continue maintaining and operating our aircraft to the highest of standards.”
Julian Stourton, CEO at Rusada said:
“HeliStream prides itself on the quality of its aircraft, so the fact they have selected ENVISION to manage their fleet is a huge compliment. Rod and Barbara have taken the company from strength-to-strength over the years, and I look forward to supporting their continued success.”
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit