HeliStream, the US flight training specialist, has selected Rusada’s ENVISION as their MRO and Flight Operations software.
From its base in Costa Mesa, California, HeliStream offers world-class flight training as well as a range of other services including utility/aerial crane, firefighting, charters and photography. To do this, the operator utilizes a fleet of 25 helicopters comprising of Robinson, Airbus, Bell, Sikorsky, and MD models.
HeliStream was founded by Rod Anderson and Barbara Perrin, both US Army trained pilots, who envisioned a flight school that combined the military’s syllabus-directed and structured training program with a fleet maintained to the highest FAA standards.
HeliStream has signed up for ENVISION’s Fleet Management, Base Maintenance and Flight Operations modules as well as four others, which will be implemented over the coming months. Go-live is set for September 2019.
Barbara Perrin, Secretary/CFO at HeliStream said:
“We were looking for a system with a high level of functionality and a simple, easy-to-use interface. ENVISION exceeded all of our requirements and will allow us to continue maintaining and operating our aircraft to the highest of standards.”
Julian Stourton, CEO at Rusada said:
“HeliStream prides itself on the quality of its aircraft, so the fact they have selected ENVISION to manage their fleet is a huge compliment. Rod and Barbara have taken the company from strength-to-strength over the years, and I look forward to supporting their continued success.”
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Bermuda Aircraft Registry Hits Historic Milestone
- Air Methods opens Mercy Air 66 base at Barstow
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Volocopter and Amazon join UK CAA Innovation Sandbox project
- Lilium Reveals New Air Taxi Celebrates Maiden Flight
- CareFlite celebrates 40 Year Anniversary
- Vertical Flight Society Recognizes Sikorsky For Technological Innovations
- Nepalese operators facing pilot shortage
- Sierra Nevada Awarded $75M Contract for HH-60G DVES Installations
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- FlightSafety announces new President & CEO
- TracPlus and IQonboard collaborate
- Northern Escape Heli Skiing Announces investment
- MALS-39 Marine recognized for contributions to maintenance readiness
- 22 countries sign new European Defence Agency cross-border agreement
- STARS announces first all-female lineup for 2019 Rescue in the Rockies
- FAA Announces Safety Rating for Costa Rica
- Speedwings expands helicopter ops with BHS and DC Aviation
- Latest ACH160 order underlines market confidence in new model