The helipad construction process has been started in every area of the ward at Jumla district.
Devendra Prasad Shrestha, Assistant Chief District Officer stated that Local level is being coordinated for helipad construction. He said that among the construction of helipads at 60 wards, 7 VDCs and 1 municiplaity site has been initiated.
Assistant Chief District Officer Shrestha informed that the selection for constructing helipad site are carried out as per the agreement between Local level officer of police station established in the village and local residents.
The concept of Helipad has been introduced in every wards to make the rescue easier in any case of emergency, urgency or any possible disaster and possible spread of epidemic.
Location selection is carried out in the aim of making easy for helicopter to approach and land and to bring patients smoothly at helipad.
In rural areas including Karnali districts, pregnant women should be rescued by airlifting as other methods of transportation are rare and very risky in monsoon season.
Helipad site selection is going on and the symbolic signs markings at selected area is going on the sites initiated.
Kali Bahadur Raut, ward president of Tila VDC stated that the helipad built by ward will play a great role in emergencies and villagers can have easy asses to services easily.
He said that helipad construction work has been started in favor of the villagers in each VDC.
Few VDC have roadway infrastructures. The administration is preparing report of the helipad construct ion letter to be sent to Home Ministry for speeding the construction.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Bermuda Aircraft Registry Hits Historic Milestone
- Air Methods opens Mercy Air 66 base at Barstow
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Volocopter and Amazon join UK CAA Innovation Sandbox project
- Lilium Reveals New Air Taxi Celebrates Maiden Flight
- CareFlite celebrates 40 Year Anniversary
- Vertical Flight Society Recognizes Sikorsky For Technological Innovations
- Nepalese operators facing pilot shortage
- Sierra Nevada Awarded $75M Contract for HH-60G DVES Installations
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- FlightSafety announces new President & CEO
- TracPlus and IQonboard collaborate
- Northern Escape Heli Skiing Announces investment
- MALS-39 Marine recognized for contributions to maintenance readiness
- 22 countries sign new European Defence Agency cross-border agreement
- STARS announces first all-female lineup for 2019 Rescue in the Rockies
- FAA Announces Safety Rating for Costa Rica
- Speedwings expands helicopter ops with BHS and DC Aviation
- Latest ACH160 order underlines market confidence in new model