The helipad construction process has been started in every area of the ward at Jumla district.
Devendra Prasad Shrestha, Assistant Chief District Officer stated that Local level is being coordinated for helipad construction. He said that among the construction of helipads at 60 wards, 7 VDCs and 1 municiplaity site has been initiated.
Assistant Chief District Officer Shrestha informed that the selection for constructing helipad site are carried out as per the agreement between Local level officer of police station established in the village and local residents.
The concept of Helipad has been introduced in every wards to make the rescue easier in any case of emergency, urgency or any possible disaster and possible spread of epidemic.
Location selection is carried out in the aim of making easy for helicopter to approach and land and to bring patients smoothly at helipad.
In rural areas including Karnali districts, pregnant women should be rescued by airlifting as other methods of transportation are rare and very risky in monsoon season.
Helipad site selection is going on and the symbolic signs markings at selected area is going on the sites initiated.
Kali Bahadur Raut, ward president of Tila VDC stated that the helipad built by ward will play a great role in emergencies and villagers can have easy asses to services easily.
He said that helipad construction work has been started in favor of the villagers in each VDC.
Few VDC have roadway infrastructures. The administration is preparing report of the helipad construct ion letter to be sent to Home Ministry for speeding the construction.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit