Carrying on a tradition that dates back to the Firm’s founding in 1857, James Richardson & Sons, Limited and Affiliated Companies is providing support to the communities it serves with a major gift to STARS air ambulance.
Richardson company representatives gathered today in Winnipeg, where the organization’s head office is located, to announce a $1 million contribution to STARS. This donation will support STARS’ lifesaving operations in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and Eastern B.C.
As recognition of their generosity, the logos of JR affiliated companies: Richardson International Limited, Tundra Oil & Gas Limited and Tundra Energy Marketing Limited will fly proudly throughout STARS’ fleet of helicopters.
“Our Firm is immensely proud to partner with STARS in support of their mission to provide life-saving care in the communities where our personnel, customers, their families and our neighbours live, work and play,” stated Hartley T. Richardson, President & Chief Executive Officer of James Richardson & Sons, Limited. “An abundance of our business locations are situated in rural areas across Western Canada, and knowing that a STARS air ambulance is at the ready should the unimaginable occur, provides us an immeasurable degree of peace of mind.”
“We are truly thankful to James Richardson & Sons, Limited and its affiliated companies for this support,” said STARS president and CEO Andrea Robertson. “STARS has one mandate and that is to be there for the next critically ill or injured person who may need us. By providing this important operational funding, the JR Group of Companies is helping to ensure we can fulfill our mandate and be there for those who require our world-class care and rapid transport.
“We are proud to call James Richardson & Sons, Limited and Affiliated Companies allies in the flight for life and look forward to showcasing their logos on our helicopters.”
- MRO Insider Unveils AOG Mobile Application Preview for NBAA-BACE
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent