Carrying on a tradition that dates back to the Firm’s founding in 1857, James Richardson & Sons, Limited and Affiliated Companies is providing support to the communities it serves with a major gift to STARS air ambulance.
Richardson company representatives gathered today in Winnipeg, where the organization’s head office is located, to announce a $1 million contribution to STARS. This donation will support STARS’ lifesaving operations in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and Eastern B.C.
As recognition of their generosity, the logos of JR affiliated companies: Richardson International Limited, Tundra Oil & Gas Limited and Tundra Energy Marketing Limited will fly proudly throughout STARS’ fleet of helicopters.
“Our Firm is immensely proud to partner with STARS in support of their mission to provide life-saving care in the communities where our personnel, customers, their families and our neighbours live, work and play,” stated Hartley T. Richardson, President & Chief Executive Officer of James Richardson & Sons, Limited. “An abundance of our business locations are situated in rural areas across Western Canada, and knowing that a STARS air ambulance is at the ready should the unimaginable occur, provides us an immeasurable degree of peace of mind.”
“We are truly thankful to James Richardson & Sons, Limited and its affiliated companies for this support,” said STARS president and CEO Andrea Robertson. “STARS has one mandate and that is to be there for the next critically ill or injured person who may need us. By providing this important operational funding, the JR Group of Companies is helping to ensure we can fulfill our mandate and be there for those who require our world-class care and rapid transport.
“We are proud to call James Richardson & Sons, Limited and Affiliated Companies allies in the flight for life and look forward to showcasing their logos on our helicopters.”
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats
- P&WC announces new President
- BLADE’s New Helicopter Service Expands
- MARPA warns US manufacturers to check new EASA SMS proposals
- Coptersafety appointed new CEO
- Air Methods sets up agreement with Anthem in six states
- Qatar – AH-64E Apache Helicopters with Spare Parts and Related Equipment