Turkish Aerospace will exhibit ANKA-AKSUNGUR and Multirole Heavy Combat Helicopter for the first time at International Defense Industry Fair (IDEF) 2019 between April 30 and May 3.
Turkish Aerospace, which extended its product range and made a great impression in the international market, especially in Asian countries, will take a part in IDEF’19 with ANKA-AKSUNGUR, Multirole Heavy Combat Helicopter, T129 ATAK, GÖKBEY, ANKA and HÜRKUŞ. Moreover, new mobile game application named “Operation ANKA” will be launched for the first time and make IDEF’19 an unforgettable experience for all participants.
The President and CEO Prof. Temel Kotil has emphasized the importance of IDEF’19 and the role of Turkish Aerospace as Turkey’s leading aviation company in the defense industry. As regards his expectations from the fair Mr. Kotil stated: ‘’We are aiming to revive our international customer potential at IDEF’19. Our full range of products including AKSUNGUR and Multirole Heavy Combat Helicopter, developed this year, of which we are very proud, will be shown at IDEF. We feel proud to present in our country the full range of our products, studies for which are conducted in accordance with international standards and requirements. Turkish Aerospace will become more prominent in the international aviation and defense sector with its projects developed by domestic engineers’’.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit