Turkish Aerospace will exhibit ANKA-AKSUNGUR and Multirole Heavy Combat Helicopter for the first time at International Defense Industry Fair (IDEF) 2019 between April 30 and May 3.
Turkish Aerospace, which extended its product range and made a great impression in the international market, especially in Asian countries, will take a part in IDEF’19 with ANKA-AKSUNGUR, Multirole Heavy Combat Helicopter, T129 ATAK, GÖKBEY, ANKA and HÜRKUŞ. Moreover, new mobile game application named “Operation ANKA” will be launched for the first time and make IDEF’19 an unforgettable experience for all participants.
The President and CEO Prof. Temel Kotil has emphasized the importance of IDEF’19 and the role of Turkish Aerospace as Turkey’s leading aviation company in the defense industry. As regards his expectations from the fair Mr. Kotil stated: ‘’We are aiming to revive our international customer potential at IDEF’19. Our full range of products including AKSUNGUR and Multirole Heavy Combat Helicopter, developed this year, of which we are very proud, will be shown at IDEF. We feel proud to present in our country the full range of our products, studies for which are conducted in accordance with international standards and requirements. Turkish Aerospace will become more prominent in the international aviation and defense sector with its projects developed by domestic engineers’’.
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Bermuda Aircraft Registry Hits Historic Milestone
- Air Methods opens Mercy Air 66 base at Barstow
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Volocopter and Amazon join UK CAA Innovation Sandbox project
- Lilium Reveals New Air Taxi Celebrates Maiden Flight
- CareFlite celebrates 40 Year Anniversary
- Vertical Flight Society Recognizes Sikorsky For Technological Innovations
- Nepalese operators facing pilot shortage
- Sierra Nevada Awarded $75M Contract for HH-60G DVES Installations
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- FlightSafety announces new President & CEO
- TracPlus and IQonboard collaborate
- Northern Escape Heli Skiing Announces investment
- MALS-39 Marine recognized for contributions to maintenance readiness
- 22 countries sign new European Defence Agency cross-border agreement
- STARS announces first all-female lineup for 2019 Rescue in the Rockies
- FAA Announces Safety Rating for Costa Rica
- Speedwings expands helicopter ops with BHS and DC Aviation
- Latest ACH160 order underlines market confidence in new model