The States of Guernsey Aircraft Registry (“2-REG”) has registered its 500th aircraft, reaching a key milestone in its rapid growth since the registry’s formation in December 2013.
“Exceeding the 500 aircraft mark is clearly a great achievement for 2-REG,” said 2-REG Director Paolo Lironi. “A broad section of the aviation community has already got to experience the benefits and professionalism of 2-REG, which today provides a world-class commercial approach with 24/7 service, and much-needed availability and flexibility, delivering clear value to a global and diverse base of customers.”
2-REG is an ICAO registry that is well recognized around the world for accommodating all aircraft categories, including commercial aircraft, business jets, helicopters, and general aviation. In 2015, 2-REG began to issue Aircraft Operating Certificates (“AOCs”), of which six have been issued thus far.
2-REG has built its reputation by being extremely responsive and customer-focused, offering its worldwide coverage coupled with competitive fees, making it the most successful registry within the aircraft leasing sector.
Lironi concluded that “the 2-REG team would like to thank all our registered customers, and in particular, our initial customers, who first believed in 2-REG and understood its real value for their businesses.”
This milestone is only the beginning of a 30-year long journey. 2-REG plans to further increase its visibility by exhibiting at EBACE on May 21-23, 2019 in Geneva (www.ebace.aero/2019), and is a proud sponsor of the 47th Guernsey Air Rally on June 7-9, 2019 (www.guernseyaeroclub.com/air-rally).
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit