The States of Guernsey Aircraft Registry (“2-REG”) has registered its 500th aircraft, reaching a key milestone in its rapid growth since the registry’s formation in December 2013.
“Exceeding the 500 aircraft mark is clearly a great achievement for 2-REG,” said 2-REG Director Paolo Lironi. “A broad section of the aviation community has already got to experience the benefits and professionalism of 2-REG, which today provides a world-class commercial approach with 24/7 service, and much-needed availability and flexibility, delivering clear value to a global and diverse base of customers.”
2-REG is an ICAO registry that is well recognized around the world for accommodating all aircraft categories, including commercial aircraft, business jets, helicopters, and general aviation. In 2015, 2-REG began to issue Aircraft Operating Certificates (“AOCs”), of which six have been issued thus far.
2-REG has built its reputation by being extremely responsive and customer-focused, offering its worldwide coverage coupled with competitive fees, making it the most successful registry within the aircraft leasing sector.
Lironi concluded that “the 2-REG team would like to thank all our registered customers, and in particular, our initial customers, who first believed in 2-REG and understood its real value for their businesses.”
This milestone is only the beginning of a 30-year long journey. 2-REG plans to further increase its visibility by exhibiting at EBACE on May 21-23, 2019 in Geneva (www.ebace.aero/2019), and is a proud sponsor of the 47th Guernsey Air Rally on June 7-9, 2019 (www.guernseyaeroclub.com/air-rally).
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Bermuda Aircraft Registry Hits Historic Milestone
- Air Methods opens Mercy Air 66 base at Barstow
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Volocopter and Amazon join UK CAA Innovation Sandbox project
- Lilium Reveals New Air Taxi Celebrates Maiden Flight
- CareFlite celebrates 40 Year Anniversary
- Vertical Flight Society Recognizes Sikorsky For Technological Innovations
- Nepalese operators facing pilot shortage
- Sierra Nevada Awarded $75M Contract for HH-60G DVES Installations
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- FlightSafety announces new President & CEO
- TracPlus and IQonboard collaborate
- Northern Escape Heli Skiing Announces investment
- MALS-39 Marine recognized for contributions to maintenance readiness
- 22 countries sign new European Defence Agency cross-border agreement
- STARS announces first all-female lineup for 2019 Rescue in the Rockies
- FAA Announces Safety Rating for Costa Rica
- Speedwings expands helicopter ops with BHS and DC Aviation
- Latest ACH160 order underlines market confidence in new model