NHV is pleased to announce their membership in HeliOffshore, the global, safety-focused association for the offshore helicopter industry. Through collaboration with members, HeliOffshore is delivering an industry-wide safety program that is enhancing safety worldwide.
The association consists of 120 member companies who are involved in an unprecedented collaboration that involves sharing data, agreeing work priorities identified as delivering the greatest value for safety and implementing joined up action plans that deliver results that can be objectively verified.
“Safety has always been an uncompromising core value at NHV,” comments Steffen Bay, CEO of the NHV Group. “We embrace the opportunity to share this expertise to the benefit of our industry and everyone who works offshore. NHV looks forward to a powerful collaboration with the HeliOffshore community, demonstrating together our shared commitment to safety”.
“We are delighted that NHV has joined HeliOffshore as a member, signaling its strong commitment to taking action in support of our joint programme to further enhance safety in offshore helicopter operations. There are now more than 120 organisations worldwide engaged in our unprecedented collaboration for safety, and we look forward to including the NHV team in our workstream activities,” said HeliOffshore CEO Gretchen Haskins.
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats
- P&WC announces new President
- BLADE’s New Helicopter Service Expands
- MARPA warns US manufacturers to check new EASA SMS proposals
- Coptersafety appointed new CEO
- Air Methods sets up agreement with Anthem in six states
- Qatar – AH-64E Apache Helicopters with Spare Parts and Related Equipment
- BLR Aerospace Awarded Patent for Anti-Torque Helicopter System