NHV is pleased to announce their membership in HeliOffshore, the global, safety-focused association for the offshore helicopter industry. Through collaboration with members, HeliOffshore is delivering an industry-wide safety program that is enhancing safety worldwide.
The association consists of 120 member companies who are involved in an unprecedented collaboration that involves sharing data, agreeing work priorities identified as delivering the greatest value for safety and implementing joined up action plans that deliver results that can be objectively verified.
“Safety has always been an uncompromising core value at NHV,” comments Steffen Bay, CEO of the NHV Group. “We embrace the opportunity to share this expertise to the benefit of our industry and everyone who works offshore. NHV looks forward to a powerful collaboration with the HeliOffshore community, demonstrating together our shared commitment to safety”.
“We are delighted that NHV has joined HeliOffshore as a member, signaling its strong commitment to taking action in support of our joint programme to further enhance safety in offshore helicopter operations. There are now more than 120 organisations worldwide engaged in our unprecedented collaboration for safety, and we look forward to including the NHV team in our workstream activities,” said HeliOffshore CEO Gretchen Haskins.
- Universal Avionics Introduces Latest in ‘Fly by Sight’ Flight Deck Concept
- MD to Feature Fresno Sheriff MD530F and MD530G Block II at Heli-Expo 2020
- Rotortrade Selects Heli-One To Perform Two H225 Return-to-Service
- Collins Aerospace promotes Goodrich rescue hoist on S70 Firehawk
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Aviation Search Group Adds Two New Managing Directors to Support Growth
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- StandardAero and Thales Announce Launch Customer for new H125 Autopilot System
- Applied Video Imaging Extends Product Warranty to 3 Years
- ITT Enidine Showcasing Innovative Rotorcraft Solutions at Heli-Expo
- EASA approves STC for Trakka TLX searchlight on EC135
- NHV Group and Tropical Arctic Logistics sign Strategic Teaming Agreement
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Introduces New HEC Products for Bell 206L & MD500
- Astronautics Adds New Enhancements To RoadRunner EFI
- Robinson Newscopters Deliver News
- Leonardo Philadelphia delivers 300th AW139
- Airwolf Aerospace and True Blue Power Announce New Lithium-ion Main Ship Battery STCs
- Telephonics flight tests MOSAIC AESA Radar System on MH-60S
- Bucher presents its newest multi-mission HEMS at Heli-Expo 2020