NHV is pleased to announce their membership in HeliOffshore, the global, safety-focused association for the offshore helicopter industry. Through collaboration with members, HeliOffshore is delivering an industry-wide safety program that is enhancing safety worldwide.
The association consists of 120 member companies who are involved in an unprecedented collaboration that involves sharing data, agreeing work priorities identified as delivering the greatest value for safety and implementing joined up action plans that deliver results that can be objectively verified.
“Safety has always been an uncompromising core value at NHV,” comments Steffen Bay, CEO of the NHV Group. “We embrace the opportunity to share this expertise to the benefit of our industry and everyone who works offshore. NHV looks forward to a powerful collaboration with the HeliOffshore community, demonstrating together our shared commitment to safety”.
“We are delighted that NHV has joined HeliOffshore as a member, signaling its strong commitment to taking action in support of our joint programme to further enhance safety in offshore helicopter operations. There are now more than 120 organisations worldwide engaged in our unprecedented collaboration for safety, and we look forward to including the NHV team in our workstream activities,” said HeliOffshore CEO Gretchen Haskins.
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to receive Government grant
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- LCI successfully closed a new asset-backed helicopter facility
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- HeliTSA secures EASA approval under new Part 147
- DART Aerospace’s E-Commerce Website Now Available Globally
- Life Flight Network Announces Partnership with WhidbeyHealth
- Sikorsky Awarded Patent for Rotor Vector
- DRF Luftrettung promotes research by Unimedizin Greifswald
- Guardian Mobility teases its dual mode flight tracking system
- CHC and USC to Offer Aviation Safety Certificate
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii