An updated flight training guide is now available from Robinson Helicopter Company, whose helicopters have become synonymous with flight training. The comprehensive guide addresses the many levels of training, from the student pilot trying to find the “hover button”, to the rated helicopter pilot transitioning into a Robinson, to the all-important flight review. The guide provides students and instructors a lesson-by-lesson syllabus, which includes a written test, for each level of instruction.
Robinson’s Chief Instructor, Tim Tucker, states: “This is the most complete and innovative training document I have seen because it addresses all levels of pilot activity not just from a regulatory standpoint, but also from Robinson’s perspective as to the safest way to train and fly its helicopters.”
- Private Pilot Ground & Flight – zero time to a private pilot’s license, may be used for Parts 61 and 141
- R22/R44 Pilot Qualification – flight and ground training, intended for rated helicopter pilots transitioning into an R22 or R44, meets all SFAR 73 requirements
- R66 Pilot Qualification – flight and ground training, intended for rated helicopter pilots transitioning into an R66
- Flight Review Guide – for CFIs conducting flight reviews in accordance with 61.56 and SFAR 73
- R22/R44/R66 Maneuver Guides – detailed descriptions of how normal, advanced and emergency maneuvers should be performed
- Endorsement Templates – for all SFAR 73 and flight review instructor endorsements
The Flight Training Guide may be downloaded from the publications section on the Robinson website (www.robinsonheli.com) or purchased with a protective binder and tabs from the company’s online store.
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support