MRO & Flight Operations software provider Rusada, has become the newest member of the European Helicopter Association (EHA).
The EHA acts on behalf of the European rotorcraft industry, promoting the best interests of all sectors as an economically important, safe and sustainable industry essential to the success of European and national economies.
EHA members are placed across the industry from multiple sectors, and include the likes of Airbus Helicopters, Leonardo, Safran and Bell.
Rusada was invited to join the association following its extensive efforts in supporting the rotorcraft industry. Its software ENVISION has allowed rotary operators in the region to digitize their maintenance activities, saving countless hours of time and ensuring safe and compliant operations.
As an Elite partner to Airbus Helicopters, Rusada is perfectly placed to support the EHA in achieving its goals and to further promote the use of rotary aircraft in the region.
Peter Moeller, Chairman of the European Helicopter Association said: “We are delighted to welcome Rusada to the EHA, and I’m sure they will prove to be a valuable member of our association. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our membership, with organisations coming from a wide range of backgrounds and industries. “With the rise of maintenance data and the role it plays in ensuring safe and economical operations, we felt that now was the time to add a seasoned software expert to our ranks.”
Julian Stourton, CEO at Rusada said: “I am truly honoured that Rusada has been invited to join the EHA. This is not a responsibility we will take lightly and will endeavour to support them on their mission in any way we can. “I’d like to thank Peter and the rest of the board for giving us this opportunity.”
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires