“Russia and Belarus are strategic partners in military and technical cooperation. Since 2001, the volume of cooperation between Rosoboronexport and Belarus has exceeded $1 bln. The scope is unbelievable covering almost every line from the supply of end products and components to joint researches and defense projects,” said Rosoboronexport’s Director General Alexander Mikheev.
The company’s exposition will occupy 500 m2 at MILEX 2019. It will accommodate products of Russia’s eight largest defense enterprises, including Almaz-Antey, Uralvagonzavod, and Tecmash.
Rosoboronexport’s booth will house 220 pieces of military equipment – Yak-130 combat trainer, T-90S tank, BMPT tank support vehicle, Buk-M2E and TOR-M2KM SAM system to name just a few.
“Being one of the most representative and attended event, the exhibition in Belarus piques our special interest. We see a great opportunity here to promote Russian equipment to Europe, Middle and Central Asia, and Transcaucasia,” added Alexander Mikheev.
Rosoboronexport also expects foreign delegates to show a keen interest in Russia’s equipment, designed for army, aviation and AD units, as well as special gear and systems. Top of the list of products attracting our partners includes the Mi-171Sh military transport helicopter, T-90MS tank, BTR-82A personnel carrier, Khrizantema-S SP anti-tank system, Kornet-EM anti-tank missile system, Typhoon-K and Tigr-M vehicles, Smerch multiple-launched rocket system, Iskander-E tactical missile system, and various types of Kalashnikov assault rifles.
The special arms exporter plans a rather extensive business program at the exhibitions, expecting to meet representatives of the Armed Forces and other security agencies of the Republic of Belarus and other states coming to the event. Besides, Rosoboronexport’s delegation will take part in the 8th International Conference on Military and Technical Issues, Defense and Security, and Dual-use Technology Employment.
- Robinson Opens Dedicated MRO Facility
- Christoph 47 with blood and plasma preserves in use
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to receive Government grant
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- LCI successfully closed a new asset-backed helicopter facility
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- HeliTSA secures EASA approval under new Part 147
- DART Aerospace’s E-Commerce Website Now Available Globally
- Life Flight Network Announces Partnership with WhidbeyHealth
- Sikorsky Awarded Patent for Rotor Vector
- DRF Luftrettung promotes research by Unimedizin Greifswald
- Guardian Mobility teases its dual mode flight tracking system
- CHC and USC to Offer Aviation Safety Certificate
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance