“Russia and Belarus are strategic partners in military and technical cooperation. Since 2001, the volume of cooperation between Rosoboronexport and Belarus has exceeded $1 bln. The scope is unbelievable covering almost every line from the supply of end products and components to joint researches and defense projects,” said Rosoboronexport’s Director General Alexander Mikheev.
The company’s exposition will occupy 500 m2 at MILEX 2019. It will accommodate products of Russia’s eight largest defense enterprises, including Almaz-Antey, Uralvagonzavod, and Tecmash.
Rosoboronexport’s booth will house 220 pieces of military equipment – Yak-130 combat trainer, T-90S tank, BMPT tank support vehicle, Buk-M2E and TOR-M2KM SAM system to name just a few.
“Being one of the most representative and attended event, the exhibition in Belarus piques our special interest. We see a great opportunity here to promote Russian equipment to Europe, Middle and Central Asia, and Transcaucasia,” added Alexander Mikheev.
Rosoboronexport also expects foreign delegates to show a keen interest in Russia’s equipment, designed for army, aviation and AD units, as well as special gear and systems. Top of the list of products attracting our partners includes the Mi-171Sh military transport helicopter, T-90MS tank, BTR-82A personnel carrier, Khrizantema-S SP anti-tank system, Kornet-EM anti-tank missile system, Typhoon-K and Tigr-M vehicles, Smerch multiple-launched rocket system, Iskander-E tactical missile system, and various types of Kalashnikov assault rifles.
The special arms exporter plans a rather extensive business program at the exhibitions, expecting to meet representatives of the Armed Forces and other security agencies of the Republic of Belarus and other states coming to the event. Besides, Rosoboronexport’s delegation will take part in the 8th International Conference on Military and Technical Issues, Defense and Security, and Dual-use Technology Employment.
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats
- P&WC announces new President
- BLADE’s New Helicopter Service Expands
- MARPA warns US manufacturers to check new EASA SMS proposals
- Coptersafety appointed new CEO
- Air Methods sets up agreement with Anthem in six states
- Qatar – AH-64E Apache Helicopters with Spare Parts and Related Equipment
- BLR Aerospace Awarded Patent for Anti-Torque Helicopter System