Safran Helicopter Engines has appointed Bernard Barussaud as Executive Vice-President Operations. Bernard succeeds François-Xavier Foubert who has been appointed to another position within the Group.
Bernard Barussaud (52) joined the Snecma1 engineering department in 1992. From 1995 he fulfilled various management roles within the manufacturing department — manufacturing support, fan disk manufacturing — before in 2002 being appointed Head of Management Control at the Corbeil plant. Later he served as Head of Services Cost Estimates Department at Snecma Services1. In 2011 he was appointed Director of the Snecma1 Manufacturing Excellence Center for compressor blades.
Since 2016, Bernard has served as EVP Manufacturing at Safran Transmissions Systems.
Bernard Barussaud is a graduate of Polytech Orléans (1990).
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO