Safran Helicopter Engines has appointed Bernard Barussaud as Executive Vice-President Operations. Bernard succeeds François-Xavier Foubert who has been appointed to another position within the Group.
Bernard Barussaud (52) joined the Snecma1 engineering department in 1992. From 1995 he fulfilled various management roles within the manufacturing department — manufacturing support, fan disk manufacturing — before in 2002 being appointed Head of Management Control at the Corbeil plant. Later he served as Head of Services Cost Estimates Department at Snecma Services1. In 2011 he was appointed Director of the Snecma1 Manufacturing Excellence Center for compressor blades.
Since 2016, Bernard has served as EVP Manufacturing at Safran Transmissions Systems.
Bernard Barussaud is a graduate of Polytech Orléans (1990).
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award