Safran Helicopter Engines has appointed Bernard Barussaud as Executive Vice-President Operations. Bernard succeeds François-Xavier Foubert who has been appointed to another position within the Group.
Bernard Barussaud (52) joined the Snecma1 engineering department in 1992. From 1995 he fulfilled various management roles within the manufacturing department — manufacturing support, fan disk manufacturing — before in 2002 being appointed Head of Management Control at the Corbeil plant. Later he served as Head of Services Cost Estimates Department at Snecma Services1. In 2011 he was appointed Director of the Snecma1 Manufacturing Excellence Center for compressor blades.
Since 2016, Bernard has served as EVP Manufacturing at Safran Transmissions Systems.
Bernard Barussaud is a graduate of Polytech Orléans (1990).
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain