Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced the signature of a new purchase agreement for the Bell 505 with HUBI-FLY from Austria and the recent certification of the aircraft in the Ukraine and Russia. With over 150 aircraft delivered worldwide, the Bell 505 is already demonstrating excellent performance.
“The Bell 505 is truly a legend reimagined and we are excited to be showing off the aircraft during EBACE,” said Duncan Van de Velde, Bell managing director for Europe. “We look forward to welcoming more customers to the Jet Ranger family including HUBI-FLY and making the aircraft a staple for corporate and tourism flights in Europe.”
To support the growing Bell 505 footprint, last year, Bell approved Helideal as a Certified Training Facility (CTF) to expand its global training offering in Europe. Helideal, also a Bell Independent Representative based in southern France, provides the highest standard of Bell 505 pilot training with the certification of the renowned Bell Training Academy.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X incorporates the familiarity of the Jet Ranger family with new advanced avionics technology. Its reliability, speed, performance and maneuverability are integrated with a flat floor and open cabin that is configurable for a wide variety of missions and payloads.
The new, Mecaer Aviation Bell 505 VIP MAGnificent interior, now available to customers worldwide, includes a variety of materials and seating configurations for a refined design that suits any personal style. Multiple storage consoles and trim options create functionality and sophistication. This new interior brings added value to our customers and differentiates the 505 within the single light segment.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™