TracPlus and IQonboard collaborate to provide real-time satellite load manifest reporting.
IQonboard provides a wearable technology and software solution that allows pilots and ground operations to keep track of crew, passengers, cargo, and assets while automating the load manifest reporting process.
Pilots can instantly see the passenger manifest and total payload prior to departure via the mobile App. TracPlus satellite communication systems enable IQonboard load manifests to be shared with ground operations in real-time, with global coverage.
“As a leader in global tracking and communication, TracPlus is the ideal partner for IQonboard, and we’re very pleased to be a part of the TracPlus partner family,” said Vincent Hoog, CEO of IQonboard.
“Real-time visibility to ground operations is one of our key value propositions, and our integration with TracPlus allows us to deliver on this promise, anywhere, anytime,” Hoog continued.
Together, IQonboard and TracPlus provide dispatch, managers, and pilots, immediate visibility to who and what is onboard each aircraft, for improved safety and operational efficiency.
This integrated technology extends the functionality of the RockAIR satellite system and gives dispatch and managers immediate visibility into exactly who and what’s on board each aircraft from anywhere on the globe.
“This capability is a natural outcome of our Globally Connected Cockpit philosophy,” said Chris Hinch, Chief Innovation Officer of TracPlus.
“We are passionate about working with other companies to deliver innovative and effective solutions like this. We believe that better mission intelligence drives better mission outcomes – and knowing exactly who and what equipment is on board an aircraft every time it takes off will be a game changer for our customers around the world.”
Hinch continued, “This technology opens up many doors – not only for TracPlus but also for our other partners, such as moving map providers who will be able to automatically populate weight and balance calculations or flight plans, which is very exciting.”
- HeliOffshore Helideck Work Group Reports on Top Five Safety Events
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $7M Contract for V-22 Modification
- Raytheon testing AI to improve CV-22 maintenance planning
- FleckDecks Awarded $17M Contract for V-22 and MV-22 Procurement
- CPI Aero Secures Additional Orders From Sikorsky
- Recognize The Best of Vertical Aviation
- Akagera Aviation celebrates a decade of successful operations in Rwanda
- Airbus and Safran team-up for greener vertical flight
- Wiking signs for two AW139s
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan
- Duke Energy picks GPMS Foresight HUMS
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities