TracPlus and IQonboard collaborate to provide real-time satellite load manifest reporting.
IQonboard provides a wearable technology and software solution that allows pilots and ground operations to keep track of crew, passengers, cargo, and assets while automating the load manifest reporting process.
Pilots can instantly see the passenger manifest and total payload prior to departure via the mobile App. TracPlus satellite communication systems enable IQonboard load manifests to be shared with ground operations in real-time, with global coverage.
“As a leader in global tracking and communication, TracPlus is the ideal partner for IQonboard, and we’re very pleased to be a part of the TracPlus partner family,” said Vincent Hoog, CEO of IQonboard.
“Real-time visibility to ground operations is one of our key value propositions, and our integration with TracPlus allows us to deliver on this promise, anywhere, anytime,” Hoog continued.
Together, IQonboard and TracPlus provide dispatch, managers, and pilots, immediate visibility to who and what is onboard each aircraft, for improved safety and operational efficiency.
This integrated technology extends the functionality of the RockAIR satellite system and gives dispatch and managers immediate visibility into exactly who and what’s on board each aircraft from anywhere on the globe.
“This capability is a natural outcome of our Globally Connected Cockpit philosophy,” said Chris Hinch, Chief Innovation Officer of TracPlus.
“We are passionate about working with other companies to deliver innovative and effective solutions like this. We believe that better mission intelligence drives better mission outcomes – and knowing exactly who and what equipment is on board an aircraft every time it takes off will be a game changer for our customers around the world.”
Hinch continued, “This technology opens up many doors – not only for TracPlus but also for our other partners, such as moving map providers who will be able to automatically populate weight and balance calculations or flight plans, which is very exciting.”
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain