Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) has delivered the first of two ACH145 helicopters to an existing private customer as the first step in a fleet renewal programme.
The two aircraft will be primarily flown from super yachts in the Mediterranean and Caribbean regions on behalf of the owner who is a highly experienced user of Airbus helicopters.
Isle of Man-based helicopter management and operation specialist Luviair will manage the ACH145s as well as an ACH160 that has been acquired. The three aircraft will replace another three currently in service.
The second ACH145 will be delivered in the final quarter of 2019 and the ACH160, which will be used for onshore transport, will be delivered following certification.
Luviair has operated a fleet of VIP Airbus helicopters for almost 20 years, managing every aspect of its clients’ operations from operational bases in London, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean and on board some of the largest superyachts in the world.
The ACH145s feature the ACH Line interior cabin concept in a bespoke version designed by London-headquartered Harrison Eidsgaard who also created the exterior livery inspired by the yacht environment. The ACH160 will have the ACH Exclusive concept providing an exceptional level of luxury.
Frederic Lemos, Head of ACH, said: “We greatly value our relationship with this customer who knows our aircraft well, and we strongly appreciate their loyalty in selecting the ACH145 and, in particular, the new ACH160 after nearly two decades of operating Airbus helicopters.
“The transition to this new generation of Airbus helicopters is a clear demonstration that the ACH160 meets the demanding requirements of the most discerning corporate helicopter customers.”
The full ACH helicopter range consists of the ACH125, ACH130, ACH135, ACH145, ACH160 and ACH175 variants of Airbus Helicopters’ comprehensive and market-leading family of light and medium models. A range of premium-design aircraft completions, including bespoke solutions, is available for all models.
Renowned for its combination of versatility and comfort, the ACH range of helicopters is admired by passengers and pilots alike for its stylish interiors, smooth and quiet ride allied to its technologically advanced Helionix digital avionics system ensuring carefree handling and the highest level of safety.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot