ALPINE AEROTECH LP announced that they have completed the modification of their popular Bear Paw Kit to be compatible with both Standard and High Skid Gear on the Bell 505.
The Bear Paw Kit is constructed from high grade UV-resistance polymer and retains its shape through continuous landing and take-offs. Their industry-leading clamping system allows for safe, efficient installation and removal. All new kits delivered will be directly compatible with both types of skid gear making it easy for procurement and potential seasonal changes between gear.
“Adding High Skid Gear compatibility was at the top of our priority list” explains Taylor Wilson, Manufacturing Manager at Alpine Aerotech LP. “The kit has already been an outstanding success. We have been overwhelmed with the positive feedback and demand”.
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan
- Duke Energy picks GPMS Foresight HUMS
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers