ALPINE AEROTECH LP announced that they have completed the modification of their popular Bear Paw Kit to be compatible with both Standard and High Skid Gear on the Bell 505.
The Bear Paw Kit is constructed from high grade UV-resistance polymer and retains its shape through continuous landing and take-offs. Their industry-leading clamping system allows for safe, efficient installation and removal. All new kits delivered will be directly compatible with both types of skid gear making it easy for procurement and potential seasonal changes between gear.
“Adding High Skid Gear compatibility was at the top of our priority list” explains Taylor Wilson, Manufacturing Manager at Alpine Aerotech LP. “The kit has already been an outstanding success. We have been overwhelmed with the positive feedback and demand”.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center