ALPINE AEROTECH LP announced that they have completed the modification of their popular Bear Paw Kit to be compatible with both Standard and High Skid Gear on the Bell 505.
The Bear Paw Kit is constructed from high grade UV-resistance polymer and retains its shape through continuous landing and take-offs. Their industry-leading clamping system allows for safe, efficient installation and removal. All new kits delivered will be directly compatible with both types of skid gear making it easy for procurement and potential seasonal changes between gear.
“Adding High Skid Gear compatibility was at the top of our priority list” explains Taylor Wilson, Manufacturing Manager at Alpine Aerotech LP. “The kit has already been an outstanding success. We have been overwhelmed with the positive feedback and demand”.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit