ALPINE AEROTECH LP announced that they have completed the modification of their popular Bear Paw Kit to be compatible with both Standard and High Skid Gear on the Bell 505.
The Bear Paw Kit is constructed from high grade UV-resistance polymer and retains its shape through continuous landing and take-offs. Their industry-leading clamping system allows for safe, efficient installation and removal. All new kits delivered will be directly compatible with both types of skid gear making it easy for procurement and potential seasonal changes between gear.
“Adding High Skid Gear compatibility was at the top of our priority list” explains Taylor Wilson, Manufacturing Manager at Alpine Aerotech LP. “The kit has already been an outstanding success. We have been overwhelmed with the positive feedback and demand”.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock