Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, is showcasing its corporate Bell 429 outfitted with Mecaer Aviation’s MAGnificent interior at EBACE. The aircraft is building momentum in the region with 7 recent sales to corporate customers in Germany, Greece, the Ukraine and Russia.
“The Bell 429 continues to increase its footprint in Europe with about a quarter of the global fleet being operated right here on this continent,” said Duncan Van de Velde, Bell Managing Director for Europe. “The aircraft strikes the right balance of comfort, power and operational efficiency which is why it continues to be desirable in the corporate segment. Our customers appreciate the smoothness of the ride paired with the bespoke finishes which takes the experience of flight to the highest level of comfort.”
The MAGnificent luxury interior available for the Bell 429 was created by Italy-based Mecaer Aviation Group (MAG), and was configured with four passenger seats and two center consoles. In addition, MAG’s signature sound canceling system (SILENS), In-Flight Entertainment (IFEEL) and electro-chromic passenger windows are available as part of this interior package. Passengers control the audio/video and moving map functions along with the electro-chromic windows through their own smart devices, which connect to the internal Wi-Fi in the aircraft.
The Bell 429 continues to be a global success with 330 aircraft currently in operation in 44 countries. As an advanced single pilot IFR aircraft with the ability to adapt to diverse demands without compromising safety and unrivaled service support, the Bell 429 is truly unsurpassed in its class.
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain
- HAI President/CEO Named to USDOT Safety Oversight and Certification Advisory Committee
- Able Opens New Expansion of Headquarters
- Leonardo puts forward AW149 at DSEI 2019
- Russian operator Skypro adds fourth AW139
- Rotex Helicopter to take delivery of new KMax in Q4
- Volocopter raises 50 million Euros in C round funding
- UTair Engineering picks AMOS MRO software
- PHi exits Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- Volocopter completes integration tests at Helsinki Airport
- Helicopter pilot appointed new Station Commander at RAF Odiham