Airbus Helicopters becomes the first helicopter manufacturer on the market to transform paper-based logcards into easy-to-use digital data. The new https://keycopter.airbus.com/en/-/new-digital-logcard-service
Digital LogCard service was announced during HAI Heli-Expo 2019, with the CHC Helicopter’s newest H175 to become the first Airbus helicopter to benefit fully from this new service.
The advantages of Digital LogCard are numerous:
• The readability is ensured whatever the writer and the age of the document,
• The information is easily retrieved thanks to its search function,
• Time is saved as a logcard can be quickly shared between the stakeholders: Customer, Airbus Helicopters, Repair Centers,
• The content is stored in a secured cloud with the existing template archived,
• Related digital documents can be attached for a unique global storage.
The Digital LogCard is making processes more reliable and efficient, contributing to safety and better quality.
Airbus Helicopters will continue to develop this service with the ability to synchronise data between the Digital LogCard system and customers’ Maintenance Information Systems (MIS) or to build new analytics around the collected data.
Rolling out progressively worldwide from April 2019, all customers taking delivery of a new civil helicopter can opt to receive digital logcards at no additional cost. Customers with existing paper logcards can opt to convert theirs to the digital format.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center