Airbus Helicopters becomes the first helicopter manufacturer on the market to transform paper-based logcards into easy-to-use digital data. The new https://keycopter.airbus.com/en/-/new-digital-logcard-service
Digital LogCard service was announced during HAI Heli-Expo 2019, with the CHC Helicopter’s newest H175 to become the first Airbus helicopter to benefit fully from this new service.
The advantages of Digital LogCard are numerous:
• The readability is ensured whatever the writer and the age of the document,
• The information is easily retrieved thanks to its search function,
• Time is saved as a logcard can be quickly shared between the stakeholders: Customer, Airbus Helicopters, Repair Centers,
• The content is stored in a secured cloud with the existing template archived,
• Related digital documents can be attached for a unique global storage.
The Digital LogCard is making processes more reliable and efficient, contributing to safety and better quality.
Airbus Helicopters will continue to develop this service with the ability to synchronise data between the Digital LogCard system and customers’ Maintenance Information Systems (MIS) or to build new analytics around the collected data.
Rolling out progressively worldwide from April 2019, all customers taking delivery of a new civil helicopter can opt to receive digital logcards at no additional cost. Customers with existing paper logcards can opt to convert theirs to the digital format.
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan
- Duke Energy picks GPMS Foresight HUMS
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers