Airbus Helicopters becomes the first helicopter manufacturer on the market to transform paper-based logcards into easy-to-use digital data. The new https://keycopter.airbus.com/en/-/new-digital-logcard-service
Digital LogCard service was announced during HAI Heli-Expo 2019, with the CHC Helicopter’s newest H175 to become the first Airbus helicopter to benefit fully from this new service.
The advantages of Digital LogCard are numerous:
• The readability is ensured whatever the writer and the age of the document,
• The information is easily retrieved thanks to its search function,
• Time is saved as a logcard can be quickly shared between the stakeholders: Customer, Airbus Helicopters, Repair Centers,
• The content is stored in a secured cloud with the existing template archived,
• Related digital documents can be attached for a unique global storage.
The Digital LogCard is making processes more reliable and efficient, contributing to safety and better quality.
Airbus Helicopters will continue to develop this service with the ability to synchronise data between the Digital LogCard system and customers’ Maintenance Information Systems (MIS) or to build new analytics around the collected data.
Rolling out progressively worldwide from April 2019, all customers taking delivery of a new civil helicopter can opt to receive digital logcards at no additional cost. Customers with existing paper logcards can opt to convert theirs to the digital format.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit