Airbus Helicopters becomes the first helicopter manufacturer on the market to transform paper-based logcards into easy-to-use digital data. The new https://keycopter.airbus.com/en/-/new-digital-logcard-service
Digital LogCard service was announced during HAI Heli-Expo 2019, with the CHC Helicopter’s newest H175 to become the first Airbus helicopter to benefit fully from this new service.
The advantages of Digital LogCard are numerous:
• The readability is ensured whatever the writer and the age of the document,
• The information is easily retrieved thanks to its search function,
• Time is saved as a logcard can be quickly shared between the stakeholders: Customer, Airbus Helicopters, Repair Centers,
• The content is stored in a secured cloud with the existing template archived,
• Related digital documents can be attached for a unique global storage.
The Digital LogCard is making processes more reliable and efficient, contributing to safety and better quality.
Airbus Helicopters will continue to develop this service with the ability to synchronise data between the Digital LogCard system and customers’ Maintenance Information Systems (MIS) or to build new analytics around the collected data.
Rolling out progressively worldwide from April 2019, all customers taking delivery of a new civil helicopter can opt to receive digital logcards at no additional cost. Customers with existing paper logcards can opt to convert theirs to the digital format.
- EASA approves STC for Trakka TLX searchlight on EC135
- NHV Group and Tropical Arctic Logistics sign Strategic Teaming Agreement
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Introduces New HEC Products for Bell 206L & MD500
- Astronautics Adds New Enhancements To RoadRunner EFI
- Robinson Newscopters Deliver News
- Leonardo Philadelphia delivers 300th AW139
- Airwolf Aerospace and True Blue Power Announce New Lithium-ion Main Ship Battery STCs
- Telephonics flight tests MOSAIC AESA Radar System on MH-60S
- Bucher presents its newest multi-mission HEMS at Heli-Expo 2020
- Astronautics Readies Its Airborne Communication System for Various Airbus Platforms
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI Brings Enhanced Capability to Santa Barbara Firehawk
- Astronautics Nears FAA Approval on STC for RoadRunner EFI on Bell 212 and 412
- Canada approves Astronics Enhanced Vision Systems on Bell 407
- Cobham Launches Titan Digital Audio Management Series
- Luma Technologies offers Goggle Ready LED Solutions for UH-60 / S-70 Operators
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- Kenyan Air Force receives first six MD530Fs
- VFS Leads eVTOL Efforts at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Kopter’s SH09 flies with a new main rotor configuration
- Air Methods lowers costs to patients