In the frame of the new Airbus Helicopters South East Asia Pacific (SEAP) regional set-up, the AS365 and H225 Full Flight Simulators (FFS), now both located in Airbus Helicopters Simulation Center (AHSC) Kuala Lumpur facilities, were successfully re-qualified by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
Both are qualified as dual FFS Level B / FTD Level 3 and are equipped with OEM Datapack, designed and tested by Airbus Helicopters in France. The AS365 FFS is reconfigurable to fit several N3/N3+ cockpit layouts, and can be fitted with conventional and glass-cockpit avionics. It is the only simulator in the world to offer full Dauphin N3+ SAR mission training capability.
Adding AS365 N3/N3+ to H225 simulation capability, Malaysia becomes a regional simulation hub.
With the new setup, Airbus Helicopters is expanding its simulation training services catalogue. AHSC now proposes AS365 courses including Type Rating, Offshore and SAR training, Night flights with Night Vision Goggles and large choice of refresher courses.
Training courses for both simulators are delivered by Airbus Helicopters instructor’s specialist in Super Puma, Dauphin and on a wide variety of missions, including Search and Rescue.
Customers from more than 25 countries around the world have benefitted from these services every year.
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza