In the frame of the new Airbus Helicopters South East Asia Pacific (SEAP) regional set-up, the AS365 and H225 Full Flight Simulators (FFS), now both located in Airbus Helicopters Simulation Center (AHSC) Kuala Lumpur facilities, were successfully re-qualified by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
Both are qualified as dual FFS Level B / FTD Level 3 and are equipped with OEM Datapack, designed and tested by Airbus Helicopters in France. The AS365 FFS is reconfigurable to fit several N3/N3+ cockpit layouts, and can be fitted with conventional and glass-cockpit avionics. It is the only simulator in the world to offer full Dauphin N3+ SAR mission training capability.
Adding AS365 N3/N3+ to H225 simulation capability, Malaysia becomes a regional simulation hub.
With the new setup, Airbus Helicopters is expanding its simulation training services catalogue. AHSC now proposes AS365 courses including Type Rating, Offshore and SAR training, Night flights with Night Vision Goggles and large choice of refresher courses.
Training courses for both simulators are delivered by Airbus Helicopters instructor’s specialist in Super Puma, Dauphin and on a wide variety of missions, including Search and Rescue.
Customers from more than 25 countries around the world have benefitted from these services every year.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO