In the frame of the new Airbus Helicopters South East Asia Pacific (SEAP) regional set-up, the AS365 and H225 Full Flight Simulators (FFS), now both located in Airbus Helicopters Simulation Center (AHSC) Kuala Lumpur facilities, were successfully re-qualified by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
Both are qualified as dual FFS Level B / FTD Level 3 and are equipped with OEM Datapack, designed and tested by Airbus Helicopters in France. The AS365 FFS is reconfigurable to fit several N3/N3+ cockpit layouts, and can be fitted with conventional and glass-cockpit avionics. It is the only simulator in the world to offer full Dauphin N3+ SAR mission training capability.
Adding AS365 N3/N3+ to H225 simulation capability, Malaysia becomes a regional simulation hub.
With the new setup, Airbus Helicopters is expanding its simulation training services catalogue. AHSC now proposes AS365 courses including Type Rating, Offshore and SAR training, Night flights with Night Vision Goggles and large choice of refresher courses.
Training courses for both simulators are delivered by Airbus Helicopters instructor’s specialist in Super Puma, Dauphin and on a wide variety of missions, including Search and Rescue.
Customers from more than 25 countries around the world have benefitted from these services every year.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring