In the frame of the new Airbus Helicopters South East Asia Pacific (SEAP) regional set-up, the AS365 and H225 Full Flight Simulators (FFS), now both located in Airbus Helicopters Simulation Center (AHSC) Kuala Lumpur facilities, were successfully re-qualified by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
Both are qualified as dual FFS Level B / FTD Level 3 and are equipped with OEM Datapack, designed and tested by Airbus Helicopters in France. The AS365 FFS is reconfigurable to fit several N3/N3+ cockpit layouts, and can be fitted with conventional and glass-cockpit avionics. It is the only simulator in the world to offer full Dauphin N3+ SAR mission training capability.
Adding AS365 N3/N3+ to H225 simulation capability, Malaysia becomes a regional simulation hub.
With the new setup, Airbus Helicopters is expanding its simulation training services catalogue. AHSC now proposes AS365 courses including Type Rating, Offshore and SAR training, Night flights with Night Vision Goggles and large choice of refresher courses.
Training courses for both simulators are delivered by Airbus Helicopters instructor’s specialist in Super Puma, Dauphin and on a wide variety of missions, including Search and Rescue.
Customers from more than 25 countries around the world have benefitted from these services every year.
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock
- HAI appoints VP of Marketing Communications
- MD Helicopters aims to overturn $7.6M Dutch Police judgement
- COVID19 – Christoph München in action with EpiShuttle