In the frame of the new Airbus Helicopters South East Asia Pacific (SEAP) regional set-up, the AS365 and H225 Full Flight Simulators (FFS), now both located in Airbus Helicopters Simulation Center (AHSC) Kuala Lumpur facilities, were successfully re-qualified by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
Both are qualified as dual FFS Level B / FTD Level 3 and are equipped with OEM Datapack, designed and tested by Airbus Helicopters in France. The AS365 FFS is reconfigurable to fit several N3/N3+ cockpit layouts, and can be fitted with conventional and glass-cockpit avionics. It is the only simulator in the world to offer full Dauphin N3+ SAR mission training capability.
Adding AS365 N3/N3+ to H225 simulation capability, Malaysia becomes a regional simulation hub.
With the new setup, Airbus Helicopters is expanding its simulation training services catalogue. AHSC now proposes AS365 courses including Type Rating, Offshore and SAR training, Night flights with Night Vision Goggles and large choice of refresher courses.
Training courses for both simulators are delivered by Airbus Helicopters instructor’s specialist in Super Puma, Dauphin and on a wide variety of missions, including Search and Rescue.
Customers from more than 25 countries around the world have benefitted from these services every year.
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan
- Duke Energy picks GPMS Foresight HUMS
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers