The Center for Integrated Logistics Support for the UEC in Vietnam repaired five helicopter engines. The new center, certified this year by the aeronautical authorities of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, is equipped with all the necessary equipment, spare parts and assembly units for repairing engines developed by UEC-Klimov.
The intermediate level maintenance and repair of engines as TV3-117 and VK-2500, which are operated in Vietnam, is carried out by specialists from UEC-Klimov.
The Russian side supplies parts and assemblies, spare parts, trains personnel to maintain engines and main gearboxes.
The Vietnamese side provided supporting staff to accompany the maintenance works.
Vietnamese experts have already received certificates of UEC-Klimov on successful familiarization with the process of intermediate engines repair.
With their help, Russian employees successfully carried out a pilot repair of the first TV3-117VM series 02 engine for the Mi-17-1V helicopter, which is in service in Vietnamese civil aviation for passenger traffic.
The engine received damage due to intrusion of a foreign object.
The UEC-Klimov company and the Vietnamese company Helicopter Technical Service Company signed a distribution agreement for the maintenance of engines in October of last year.
Helicopter Technical Service Company, on the territory of which the integrated logistic support center is located, is engaged in servicing Russian-made helicopters. It serves as a distributor of TV3-117 and VK-2500 engines.
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain
- HAI President/CEO Named to USDOT Safety Oversight and Certification Advisory Committee
- Able Opens New Expansion of Headquarters
- Leonardo puts forward AW149 at DSEI 2019
- Russian operator Skypro adds fourth AW139
- Rotex Helicopter to take delivery of new KMax in Q4
- Volocopter raises 50 million Euros in C round funding
- UTair Engineering picks AMOS MRO software
- PHi exits Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- Volocopter completes integration tests at Helsinki Airport
- Helicopter pilot appointed new Station Commander at RAF Odiham