The Center for Integrated Logistics Support for the UEC in Vietnam repaired five helicopter engines. The new center, certified this year by the aeronautical authorities of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, is equipped with all the necessary equipment, spare parts and assembly units for repairing engines developed by UEC-Klimov.
The intermediate level maintenance and repair of engines as TV3-117 and VK-2500, which are operated in Vietnam, is carried out by specialists from UEC-Klimov.
The Russian side supplies parts and assemblies, spare parts, trains personnel to maintain engines and main gearboxes.
The Vietnamese side provided supporting staff to accompany the maintenance works.
Vietnamese experts have already received certificates of UEC-Klimov on successful familiarization with the process of intermediate engines repair.
With their help, Russian employees successfully carried out a pilot repair of the first TV3-117VM series 02 engine for the Mi-17-1V helicopter, which is in service in Vietnamese civil aviation for passenger traffic.
The engine received damage due to intrusion of a foreign object.
The UEC-Klimov company and the Vietnamese company Helicopter Technical Service Company signed a distribution agreement for the maintenance of engines in October of last year.
Helicopter Technical Service Company, on the territory of which the integrated logistic support center is located, is engaged in servicing Russian-made helicopters. It serves as a distributor of TV3-117 and VK-2500 engines.
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan
- Duke Energy picks GPMS Foresight HUMS
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers