XTI Aircraft Company (XTI) announced it has entered into a sales and services agreement with Heliflite, one of the leading aircraft distributors in Australasia.
“This is a major development for XTI,” said XTI Chief Executive Officer Robert LaBelle. “We’re pleased to be working with Heliflite on an exclusive basis in this part of the world. They’ve been providing sales, service and spare parts support to the helicopter industry and other aircraft owners since 1977, and have earned an excellent reputation.”
The company stated that the agreement with Heliflite includes engineering and maintenance services for the TriFan 600, as well as an important role in XTI’s pre-sales and sales program. The exclusive arrangement covers Australia, New Zealand, and the rest of Oceania, as well as Indonesia, and The Philippines.
“Heliflite is looking to the future, anticipating the next big thing in air travel, which has led us to proudly establish this relationship with XTI’s highly experienced design and management team. Heliflite looks very much forward to being instrumental in the Trifan 600’s success in our region,” said Heliflite Director Scott Edmonds.
XTI recently announced it had successfully completed initial hover tests of the TriFan 600 prototype, which tested the vehicle’s autonomous functions and ground control systems, including the electric motors, the battery system, ducts, propellers, flight controls, electrical systems and instrumentation. Future flights will test forward, wing-borne flight, as well as the transition phase between vertical and forward-flight modes.
The company also previously reported it has booked early reservations for 78 aircraft, from customers on six continents, representing almost one-half billion dollars in future gross revenues, and also announced approval of its design and utility patents, recruitment of top industry executives, and strong supplier relationships.
The TriFan is a major breakthrough in aviation and air travel. The six-seat TriFan 600 will have the speed, range and comfort of a luxury business aircraft and the ability to take off and land Point to Point Travel Ready for Testing vertically, like a helicopter. It will travel at 345 miles an hour, with a range of up to 1,400 miles. Using three ducted fans, the TriFan lifts off vertically. Its two wing fans then rotate forward for a seamless transition to cruise speed and its initial climb. It will reach 29,000 feet in just ten minutes and cruise to the destination as a highly efficient business aircraft.
XTI launched a formal stock offering in 2016 under SEC Regulation A. The latest round of its offerings under Regulation A is open to all unaccredited and accredited investors around the globe. Shares in XTI may be purchased at https://www.startengine.com/xtiaircraft, providing a unique opportunity for the general public to invest in an aerospace company with a gamechanging product, a world-class leadership team, and significant growth potential.
Simultaneously with the equity crowdfunding financing, accredited investors may participate in XTI’s $25 million Series B round. Accredited investors seeking more information should contact Mr. LaBelle at [email protected] (571) 216- 1594.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President