The European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has issued a U.S. Approval Certificate to Metro Aviation as a Part-145 maintenance organization. EASA is responsible for the certification of aircraft in the European Union (EU) and for some European non-EU countries.
“With the addition of this rating, we will be able to better support repair approval for our EU customers who are using any of the Metro Aviation, Inc. STC/PMA products,” said Metro Aviation Managing Director Milton Geltz.
Metro was required to meet four steps of the certification process to include technical familiarization and certification basis, establishment of the certification program, compliance demonstration and technical closure/issue of approval. Metro is a worldwide provider of completion services and has aircraft or aircraft parts on six of the seven continents.
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers