The European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has issued a U.S. Approval Certificate to Metro Aviation as a Part-145 maintenance organization. EASA is responsible for the certification of aircraft in the European Union (EU) and for some European non-EU countries.
“With the addition of this rating, we will be able to better support repair approval for our EU customers who are using any of the Metro Aviation, Inc. STC/PMA products,” said Metro Aviation Managing Director Milton Geltz.
Metro was required to meet four steps of the certification process to include technical familiarization and certification basis, establishment of the certification program, compliance demonstration and technical closure/issue of approval. Metro is a worldwide provider of completion services and has aircraft or aircraft parts on six of the seven continents.
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL