Within vertical aviation, there are pilots, mechanics, safety professionals, and others who go above and beyond the call of duty in pursuit of the highest standards of professional excellence. Their dedication is an inspiration to us all.
HAI’s Salute to Excellence Awards recognize outstanding achievements in vertical aviation. Go to rotor.org/salute and nominate an exceptional individual or organization today! Anyone may submit a nomination, and anyone may be nominated. HAI membership is not required.
To create an award-winning nomination, please describe WHY your nominee deserves the award — tell us their story. Use this opportunity to illustrate their passion for their job and vertical aviation, or explain how they have contributed to the industry.
Winners will be honored at the Salute to Excellence Awards at HAI HELI-EXPO 2020 in Anaheim. Because of that show’s early dates, the deadline to submit nominations is Friday, August 30, 2019.
Don’t let exemplary service go unrecognized: nominate a pilot, mechanic, CFI, or other vertical aviation professional today!
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops