CHC Helicopter has continued its long-standing partnership with the Southern California Safety Institute (SCSI) as part of CHC’s 15th annual Safety & Quality Summit, which will be held October 1-3, 2019 at the Omni Dallas Hotel. Operators in attendance will have the opportunity to register to win a random drawing that will allow them to send one representative through SCSI’s renowned safety program and earn their certificate upon completion of six courses covering a range of crucial safety topics and training.
The program provides an excellent mix of classroom and networking experience, exposing participants to the latest expertise in safety and safety-related topics. The coursework is led by experienced instructors with unique qualifications with both strong expertise and demonstrated safety leadership positions. They have real world experience conducting safety assessments as well as developing operational risk management strategies, training plans, communications procedures and training for tens of thousands of professionals.
Previous winners have included representatives of Ornge and Universal Helicopters. The value of the complete course program which consists of 6 weeks of courses is up to $15,000 USD.
“We’re thankful for our partnership with SCSI, and we greatly appreciate their support of the Safety & Quality Summit,” said Duncan Trapp, CHC’s VP of Safety & Quality. “We welcome the opportunity to again help send an operator to earn a safety certificate from SCSI. SCSI’s world-class safety programs offer participants the opportunity to further enhance and build upon their safety knowledge, providing new insight and perspective. Thank you to SCSI for their ongoing commitment to furthering safety in our industry.”
To participate and be considered for the drawing, interested parties must be registered delegates at this year’s CHC Safety & Quality Summit. Once onsite, participants can submit a name or business card at the registration desk to enter the drawing.
- New General Manager for Airbus Helicopters in Italy
- Summit Aviation extends MQ-8C Fire Scout contract
- MRO Insider Unveils AOG Mobile Application Preview for NBAA-BACE
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials in Finland
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil