CHC Helicopter has continued its long-standing partnership with the Southern California Safety Institute (SCSI) as part of CHC’s 15th annual Safety & Quality Summit, which will be held October 1-3, 2019 at the Omni Dallas Hotel. Operators in attendance will have the opportunity to register to win a random drawing that will allow them to send one representative through SCSI’s renowned safety program and earn their certificate upon completion of six courses covering a range of crucial safety topics and training.
The program provides an excellent mix of classroom and networking experience, exposing participants to the latest expertise in safety and safety-related topics. The coursework is led by experienced instructors with unique qualifications with both strong expertise and demonstrated safety leadership positions. They have real world experience conducting safety assessments as well as developing operational risk management strategies, training plans, communications procedures and training for tens of thousands of professionals.
Previous winners have included representatives of Ornge and Universal Helicopters. The value of the complete course program which consists of 6 weeks of courses is up to $15,000 USD.
“We’re thankful for our partnership with SCSI, and we greatly appreciate their support of the Safety & Quality Summit,” said Duncan Trapp, CHC’s VP of Safety & Quality. “We welcome the opportunity to again help send an operator to earn a safety certificate from SCSI. SCSI’s world-class safety programs offer participants the opportunity to further enhance and build upon their safety knowledge, providing new insight and perspective. Thank you to SCSI for their ongoing commitment to furthering safety in our industry.”
To participate and be considered for the drawing, interested parties must be registered delegates at this year’s CHC Safety & Quality Summit. Once onsite, participants can submit a name or business card at the registration desk to enter the drawing.
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL