Airbus Helicopters has delivered Nakanihon Air Service’s 20th H135, at an entry-into-service ceremony held today at the operator’s hangar in Aichi Prefecture.
This new light-twin helicopter will join Nakanihon Air Service’s growing fleet of H135s to support emergency medical service (EMS) missions throughout the country. One of the largest aircraft operators in Japan, Nakanihon operates 45 Airbus’ helicopters – about two-thirds of its rotorcraft fleet – for a wide spectrum of activities including EMS, electronic news gathering, as well as passenger and goods transportation. Nakanihon Air Service also operates an Airbus approved maintenance centre for H135 helicopters.
The H135 is an outstanding market leader in the light twin-engine helicopter segment, known for its compact build, agility, reliability and versatility. It is the perfect fit for multiple missions including EMS, law enforcement, firefighting, as well as VIP and corporate transportation.
To date, more than 1,300 H135s are in operation around the globe for close to 300 operators. In Japan, operators of the 92 H135 helicopters flying today benefit from the integrated training support offered by Airbus Helicopters’ Kobe-based H135 full flight simulator centre.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit