In a new video report from the recent 2019 HeliOffshore Conference & AGM, industry stakeholders and experts spelt out what actions need to be taken to achieve safety excellence in those areas with the most potential to save lives. Plans were discussed to ensure that the right resources are available to support these actions being advanced through HeliOffshore’s unprecedented collaboration for safety.
The video features key messages from HeliOffshore board members, and also the latest updates from leaders of the Operational Effectiveness, System Reliability & Resilience and Safety Intelligence Programme workstreams. At the start of this year’s event, attendees received inspiration from four-times Olympic rowing gold medallist Sir Matthew Pinsent, who shared his unique insights into how to achieve and sustain world-beating performance in the face of tough challenges.
You can watch the new video showing highlights from the 2019 HeliOffshore Conference & AGM via this link.
You can also still view all conference presentations and view full video recordings from the whole conference agenda via the official proceedings page here.
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- HAI Urges Caution Re FAA Announcement for Airmen Medical Certificates
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers