In a new video report from the recent 2019 HeliOffshore Conference & AGM, industry stakeholders and experts spelt out what actions need to be taken to achieve safety excellence in those areas with the most potential to save lives. Plans were discussed to ensure that the right resources are available to support these actions being advanced through HeliOffshore’s unprecedented collaboration for safety.
The video features key messages from HeliOffshore board members, and also the latest updates from leaders of the Operational Effectiveness, System Reliability & Resilience and Safety Intelligence Programme workstreams. At the start of this year’s event, attendees received inspiration from four-times Olympic rowing gold medallist Sir Matthew Pinsent, who shared his unique insights into how to achieve and sustain world-beating performance in the face of tough challenges.
You can watch the new video showing highlights from the 2019 HeliOffshore Conference & AGM via this link.
You can also still view all conference presentations and view full video recordings from the whole conference agenda via the official proceedings page here.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation