Aviation maintenance quoting website MRO Insider has announced the addition of Dallas Airmotive to their list of subscribed marketplace facilities. Dallas Airmotive is the company’s second international MRO, with facility locations in North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Andy Nixon, Co-founder and VP of Sales commented, “Adding Dallas Airmotive to our network allows us to continue to expand the resources available to our growing list of over 600 registered corporate aircraft.” He also commented that “Despite having a handful of engine maintenance providers already subscribed, we hope to really begin to ramp up the number of engine and APU work being requested through the site, especially the TFE731, JT15D, and PW300/PW500 lines”.
“As a leading independent engine MRO provider, we’re proud to represent our 11 facilities and AOG field services to MRO Insider’s userbase,” Mark Stubbs, Chief Commercial Officer of Dallas Airmotive said. “We hope the online platform will allow operators to discover our engine services as solutions to their maintenance needs.”
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team