In a new video report from the recent 2019 HeliOffshore Conference & AGM, industry stakeholders and experts spelt out what actions need to be taken to achieve safety excellence in those areas with the most potential to save lives. Plans were discussed to ensure that the right resources are available to support these actions being advanced through HeliOffshore’s unprecedented collaboration for safety.
The video features key messages from HeliOffshore board members, and also the latest updates from leaders of the Operational Effectiveness, System Reliability & Resilience and Safety Intelligence Programme workstreams. At the start of this year’s event, attendees received inspiration from four-times Olympic rowing gold medallist Sir Matthew Pinsent, who shared his unique insights into how to achieve and sustain world-beating performance in the face of tough challenges.
You can watch the new video showing highlights from the 2019 HeliOffshore Conference & AGM via this link.
- Bell teams with industry leaders to form Team Invictus
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum