In a new video report from the recent 2019 HeliOffshore Conference & AGM, industry stakeholders and experts spelt out what actions need to be taken to achieve safety excellence in those areas with the most potential to save lives. Plans were discussed to ensure that the right resources are available to support these actions being advanced through HeliOffshore’s unprecedented collaboration for safety.
The video features key messages from HeliOffshore board members, and also the latest updates from leaders of the Operational Effectiveness, System Reliability & Resilience and Safety Intelligence Programme workstreams. At the start of this year’s event, attendees received inspiration from four-times Olympic rowing gold medallist Sir Matthew Pinsent, who shared his unique insights into how to achieve and sustain world-beating performance in the face of tough challenges.
You can watch the new video showing highlights from the 2019 HeliOffshore Conference & AGM via this link.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team