Donaldson Aerospace & Defense (Booth Hall B2 E106), a division of Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI), experienced 55 percent international growth in the past year thanks to multiple new approvals for its engine-life saving Inlet Barrier Filter (IBF).
Approved in more than 140 countries on 35 popular helicopter models, the Donaldson IBF provides critical engine protection against dirt, dust, salt, sand, and foreign objects, delivering peak engine performance while eliminating expensive engine damage.
“Donaldson’s worldwide footprint provides a significant platform to support global rotorcraft operators around the world,” said Lars Hesbjerg, Global Sales Director at Donaldson Aerospace & Defense Group. “Our attention is especially focused on receiving new foreign validations, allowing us to support hundreds of dedicated global customers and new helicopter operators with our industry-leading filtration solutions, including our inlet barrier filter systems.”
New foreign validations in early 2019 alone include:
- Malaysia with the Leonardo AW139 IBF
- Nepal with the Bell 407GDX IBF
- Argentina with the Leonardo AW119 IBF
- Mexico with the Bell 407 IBF and Leonardo AW119 IBF
- China, India and Uruguay with the Airbus AS350 IBF
- India with the Airbus EC130 T2 DH
- Hong Kong with the MD Helicopters MD 900
Donaldson representatives will be available to discuss their IBFs and other advanced filtration solutions at the International Paris Air Show, Hall B2 E106, June 17-23, 2019, at the Le Bourget Airport, Paris.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team