28-Jun-2019 Source: Airbus Helicopters
Airbus Helicopters (AH) opened a new online Market place through its Keycopter eOrdering service.
Recently deployed, this Market place is an opportunity for AH customers to buy a wide range of parts and products directly from external vendors. More than 10,000 new parts are currently accessible from the catalogues and the customer advantages include:
• one-stop shop where customers can directly buy both AH and non-AH products,
• two product categories are available, with the possibility to compare different offers and chose a wide range of packaging for each part:
– Tools and Ground Support Equipment,
– Chemicals and Consumable material
• access to local vendors catalog insuring a close support and competitive transportation costs.
Easy to access through the Keycopter eOrdering service customers can now mix parts from the Airbus Helicopters and vendors catalogues in the same purchase order.
This service is currently available to the eOrdering Europe customers and it will be progressively deployed worldwide, including new features and wider vendors and products offer.