Airbus Helicopters (AH) opened a new online Market place through its Keycopter eOrdering service.
Recently deployed, this Market place is an opportunity for AH customers to buy a wide range of parts and products directly from external vendors. More than 10,000 new parts are currently accessible from the catalogues and the customer advantages include:
• one-stop shop where customers can directly buy both AH and non-AH products,
• two product categories are available, with the possibility to compare different offers and chose a wide range of packaging for each part:
– Tools and Ground Support Equipment,
– Chemicals and Consumable material
• access to local vendors catalog insuring a close support and competitive transportation costs.
Easy to access through the Keycopter eOrdering service customers can now mix parts from the Airbus Helicopters and vendors catalogues in the same purchase order.
This service is currently available to the eOrdering Europe customers and it will be progressively deployed worldwide, including new features and wider vendors and products offer.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock