Airbus Helicopters (AH) opened a new online Market place through its Keycopter eOrdering service.
Recently deployed, this Market place is an opportunity for AH customers to buy a wide range of parts and products directly from external vendors. More than 10,000 new parts are currently accessible from the catalogues and the customer advantages include:
• one-stop shop where customers can directly buy both AH and non-AH products,
• two product categories are available, with the possibility to compare different offers and chose a wide range of packaging for each part:
– Tools and Ground Support Equipment,
– Chemicals and Consumable material
• access to local vendors catalog insuring a close support and competitive transportation costs.
Easy to access through the Keycopter eOrdering service customers can now mix parts from the Airbus Helicopters and vendors catalogues in the same purchase order.
This service is currently available to the eOrdering Europe customers and it will be progressively deployed worldwide, including new features and wider vendors and products offer.
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation