As a leading completion center for the EC135/H135, Metro Aviation became the first to STC a medical interior for Airbus’ H135 T3H variant with Helionix. Outfitted for STAT MedEvac, the STC includes aspects of Metro’s standard air medical package with equipment standardized and modernized to match the program’s existing fleet of aircraft.
The two-decade-long relationship between Metro and STAT MedEvac began making groundbreaking strides in the industry with the EC135 in 1997. Now, the partnership hopes to showcase how the sleek aircraft can continue to command the skies with its gentle noise footprint.
The H135 family of helicopters tout versatility and endurance. Additionally, the spacious interior and abundant payload capacity is perfect for an EMS configuration. Metro’s STC allows air medical customers to transport critical care patients safely and efficiently. Features like clamshell doors and ambulance-like loading systems make that possible. Plus, STAT Medevac’s configuration accommodates a care team of up to three medical personnel.
The aircraft joins a fleet of 17 helicopters, all outfitted with the latest in aviation technology.
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight