As a leading completion center for the EC135/H135, Metro Aviation became the first to STC a medical interior for Airbus’ H135 T3H variant with Helionix. Outfitted for STAT MedEvac, the STC includes aspects of Metro’s standard air medical package with equipment standardized and modernized to match the program’s existing fleet of aircraft.
The two-decade-long relationship between Metro and STAT MedEvac began making groundbreaking strides in the industry with the EC135 in 1997. Now, the partnership hopes to showcase how the sleek aircraft can continue to command the skies with its gentle noise footprint.
The H135 family of helicopters tout versatility and endurance. Additionally, the spacious interior and abundant payload capacity is perfect for an EMS configuration. Metro’s STC allows air medical customers to transport critical care patients safely and efficiently. Features like clamshell doors and ambulance-like loading systems make that possible. Plus, STAT Medevac’s configuration accommodates a care team of up to three medical personnel.
The aircraft joins a fleet of 17 helicopters, all outfitted with the latest in aviation technology.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual