Earlymarket has partnered with Vertical Flight Expo to create the new Innovation Launchpad which will showcase the development of vertical flight technologies including helicopters, UAVs, eVTOLs, VTOLs and advanced drone hardware and software. The Vertical Flight Expo will be held at Farnborough International from 5-7 November.
Vertical Flight Expo, previously known as Helitech International, aims to showcase the development in the industry to encompass all forms of vertical flight, from conventional rotorcraft to new unmanned VTOL aircraft.
The Innovation Launchpad partnership was created through the shared passion to promote emerging vertical flight technologies. Earlymarket has a history of involvement in aviation both as a supporter and an investor, incubating several aviation start-ups in its portfolio.
Start-ups who join the Innovation Launchpad by Earlymarket will gain global exposure to the industry, position their business among the leaders of vertical flight, gain exposure to investors, and network with key stakeholders.
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- US Army to buy 31 simulators from Ryan Aerospace
- GE partners with Hybrid Project for high-endurance VTOL UAV
- Lockheed Martin appoints leader of Future Vertical Lift campaign
- FAA issues new diabetic protocol for pilots
- Milestone CEO promoted to top GECAS role
- Kaman to Deliver K-MAX® to Helicopter Express In 2019
- Inmarsat launches broadband solution for helicopters
- Shetland Coastguard team win UK award
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Golden Hour Award
- Safran Ardiden 1U engine obtains EASA certification
- Air Methods Celebrates the Accomplishments of Tulsa LifeFlight
- Alberta puts stop to firefighters rappelling from helicopters
- Port of Mangalore adds helipad for cruise ship services
- 10-Nov-19 N827MW Sikorsky S58 Lebanon, US-Indiana
- Rotorcorp President Appointed to US Trade Policy Advisory Committee
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement