Earlymarket has partnered with Vertical Flight Expo to create the new Innovation Launchpad which will showcase the development of vertical flight technologies including helicopters, UAVs, eVTOLs, VTOLs and advanced drone hardware and software. The Vertical Flight Expo will be held at Farnborough International from 5-7 November.
Vertical Flight Expo, previously known as Helitech International, aims to showcase the development in the industry to encompass all forms of vertical flight, from conventional rotorcraft to new unmanned VTOL aircraft.
The Innovation Launchpad partnership was created through the shared passion to promote emerging vertical flight technologies. Earlymarket has a history of involvement in aviation both as a supporter and an investor, incubating several aviation start-ups in its portfolio.
Start-ups who join the Innovation Launchpad by Earlymarket will gain global exposure to the industry, position their business among the leaders of vertical flight, gain exposure to investors, and network with key stakeholders.
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation