Earlymarket has partnered with Vertical Flight Expo to create the new Innovation Launchpad which will showcase the development of vertical flight technologies including helicopters, UAVs, eVTOLs, VTOLs and advanced drone hardware and software. The Vertical Flight Expo will be held at Farnborough International from 5-7 November.
Vertical Flight Expo, previously known as Helitech International, aims to showcase the development in the industry to encompass all forms of vertical flight, from conventional rotorcraft to new unmanned VTOL aircraft.
The Innovation Launchpad partnership was created through the shared passion to promote emerging vertical flight technologies. Earlymarket has a history of involvement in aviation both as a supporter and an investor, incubating several aviation start-ups in its portfolio.
Start-ups who join the Innovation Launchpad by Earlymarket will gain global exposure to the industry, position their business among the leaders of vertical flight, gain exposure to investors, and network with key stakeholders.
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter