On Tuesday, June 25th Precision Aviation Training starts the delivery process on yet another Guimbal Cabri G2 sold into the USA. This time however the aircraft is coordinated with the owner whom is allowing the aircraft to be flown across the country under the control of Precision’s Pilot. Henry Sexsmith, a Precision CFII won’t just head straight for Indiana but he will be taking it through a northern route while stopping by numerous schools that have shown interest in the modern helicopter.
The fleet of Cabri G2s have flown over 260,000 flight hours across the globe since its inception into the market. The 250th aircraft will be completed at the factory in Aix en Provence, France.
This aircraft delivery marks Sweet Aviations second Cabri G2 and the third Cabri to be delivered into the USA in the last 10 days. These new sales bring the USA to one of the top countries now using the capable two seat aircraft. The other top countries are New Zealand, United Kingdom and China. This delivery comes after the recent news that Helicotperes Guimbal received exceptional ratings from the Vertical News Manufactures Survey, landing the company as number one in customer satisfaction.
“We are excited to receive our second Cabri G2 here at Sweet Aviation. The Cabri has proven to be a safe and reliable trainer for our school so far. It has an excellent record for safety and it is equipped with intuitive avionic technology. It’s a very comfortable and fun helicopter to fly,” states Joel Pierce, Sweet Aviation’s General Manager.
Sweet Aviation’s helicopter will follow a trek through; Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Illionis and finally Indiana.
Precision and Guimbal welcome inquiries from fellow flight schools and private owners whom are along this route that wish to see the Cabri G2 up close and personal. Feel free to call Precision at 1 (503) 687-0108.
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain
- HAI President/CEO Named to USDOT Safety Oversight and Certification Advisory Committee
- Able Opens New Expansion of Headquarters
- Leonardo puts forward AW149 at DSEI 2019
- Russian operator Skypro adds fourth AW139
- Rotex Helicopter to take delivery of new KMax in Q4
- Volocopter raises 50 million Euros in C round funding
- UTair Engineering picks AMOS MRO software
- PHi exits Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- Volocopter completes integration tests at Helsinki Airport
- Helicopter pilot appointed new Station Commander at RAF Odiham