SEI Industries and Eagle Copters South America hosted a BAMBI MAX Aerial Firefighting System information session which was followed by a demonstration using a Bell 407 supplied by AeroMAX. The simulations included filling the BAMBI MAX with water from a collapsible and self-supporting FireFlex Pumpkin Tank, also manufactured by SEI Industries.
“The BAMBI MAX features a lightweight, low power draw, efficient multiple-drop valve that maximizes the bucket load throughout the fuel cycle,” explains Sergio Fukamati, director of SEI’s Aerial Firefighting Division. “The standard BAMBI Bucket has evolved over the years and now the BAMBI MAX is the most advanced bucket system available for the fight against wildfires.”
The BAMBI MAX is available in 14 different models, each one with a different weight and capacity for water, retardant or foam. The BAMBI MAX Bucket capacities range from 180 US gallons (680 litres) to 2590 US gallons (9800 liters) and many are available with options such as the PowerFill Snorkel, PowerFill Max and Sacksafoam.
The legendary BAMBI bucket is now used in more than 115 countries around the world by more than 1000 helicopter operators.
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS