SEI Industries and Eagle Copters South America hosted a BAMBI MAX Aerial Firefighting System information session which was followed by a demonstration using a Bell 407 supplied by AeroMAX. The simulations included filling the BAMBI MAX with water from a collapsible and self-supporting FireFlex Pumpkin Tank, also manufactured by SEI Industries.
“The BAMBI MAX features a lightweight, low power draw, efficient multiple-drop valve that maximizes the bucket load throughout the fuel cycle,” explains Sergio Fukamati, director of SEI’s Aerial Firefighting Division. “The standard BAMBI Bucket has evolved over the years and now the BAMBI MAX is the most advanced bucket system available for the fight against wildfires.”
The BAMBI MAX is available in 14 different models, each one with a different weight and capacity for water, retardant or foam. The BAMBI MAX Bucket capacities range from 180 US gallons (680 litres) to 2590 US gallons (9800 liters) and many are available with options such as the PowerFill Snorkel, PowerFill Max and Sacksafoam.
The legendary BAMBI bucket is now used in more than 115 countries around the world by more than 1000 helicopter operators.
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident
- General Electric Aviation awarded $101M contract for support of CH-53K
- Second Nigerian Air Force Mi-171E inducted
- RACQ CQ Rescue publishes 2020 mission stats
- LifeNet Partners with Columbus Community Hospital to Provide Air Medical Services
- US Army requests funding for Rescue Litter Stabilization System
- Bell Certifies New Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring Device
- Bristow appoints Area Manager in Brazil
- Updated Bucher EMS interior approved by EASA on H135
- The Loar Group Announces the Acquisition of Safe Flight Instrument Corporation
- Electric VTOL Aircraft Developments Advancing Despite Pandemic