The NHV Group, a leading provider of B2B helicopter services, today announced the appointment of Mr Thomas Hütsch to the role of Chief Operating Officer and member of the Executive Committee. With extensive management experience in aerospace spanning nearly three decades, Thomas Hütsch brings valuable leadership to NHV as the company is poised for international expansion.
Until recently, Thomas Hütsch worked at ADAC (Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil Club) in Germany where he held the positions of Managing Director of ADAC Luftfahrt Technik GmbH and ADAC HEMS Academy GmbH. In this position, he was responsible for the operations, business policy and further development of these two innovative companies.
Prior to his work at ADAC, Thomas Hütsch worked at Airbus Helicopters and held positions as Vice President & Service Chief Engineer Commercial Helicopters, Director Repair & Overhaul Customer Support, Program Manager Bo105, EC135 & BK117 family, Safety and Reliability Engineer and Certification and Flight Testing Engineer.
“It is a tremendous pleasure to join the NHV Group, and I am honored to have the pleasure of working with the company’s leadership team to realize the highest of aspirations for the company.” said Thomas Hütsch.
“Thomas has built a vast track record of strategic, operational and technical accomplishments”, said Steffen Bay, NHV Group’s CEO. “He has proven to be a successful and trusted leader and brings to this position a strong reputation for developing people and inspiring teams. As we look ahead, we will continue investing in our services and fleet and we want to drive innovation in every area of our business. With Thomas on board, I am convinced we have strengthened our team to realize these ambitions.”
- Summit Aviation extends MQ-8C Fire Scout contract
- MRO Insider Unveils AOG Mobile Application Preview for NBAA-BACE
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials in Finland
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e