The NHV Group, a leading provider of B2B helicopter services, today announced the appointment of Mr Thomas Hütsch to the role of Chief Operating Officer and member of the Executive Committee. With extensive management experience in aerospace spanning nearly three decades, Thomas Hütsch brings valuable leadership to NHV as the company is poised for international expansion.
Until recently, Thomas Hütsch worked at ADAC (Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil Club) in Germany where he held the positions of Managing Director of ADAC Luftfahrt Technik GmbH and ADAC HEMS Academy GmbH. In this position, he was responsible for the operations, business policy and further development of these two innovative companies.
Prior to his work at ADAC, Thomas Hütsch worked at Airbus Helicopters and held positions as Vice President & Service Chief Engineer Commercial Helicopters, Director Repair & Overhaul Customer Support, Program Manager Bo105, EC135 & BK117 family, Safety and Reliability Engineer and Certification and Flight Testing Engineer.
“It is a tremendous pleasure to join the NHV Group, and I am honored to have the pleasure of working with the company’s leadership team to realize the highest of aspirations for the company.” said Thomas Hütsch.
“Thomas has built a vast track record of strategic, operational and technical accomplishments”, said Steffen Bay, NHV Group’s CEO. “He has proven to be a successful and trusted leader and brings to this position a strong reputation for developing people and inspiring teams. As we look ahead, we will continue investing in our services and fleet and we want to drive innovation in every area of our business. With Thomas on board, I am convinced we have strengthened our team to realize these ambitions.”
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software