The NHV Group, a leading provider of B2B helicopter services, today announced the appointment of Mr Thomas Hütsch to the role of Chief Operating Officer and member of the Executive Committee. With extensive management experience in aerospace spanning nearly three decades, Thomas Hütsch brings valuable leadership to NHV as the company is poised for international expansion.
Until recently, Thomas Hütsch worked at ADAC (Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil Club) in Germany where he held the positions of Managing Director of ADAC Luftfahrt Technik GmbH and ADAC HEMS Academy GmbH. In this position, he was responsible for the operations, business policy and further development of these two innovative companies.
Prior to his work at ADAC, Thomas Hütsch worked at Airbus Helicopters and held positions as Vice President & Service Chief Engineer Commercial Helicopters, Director Repair & Overhaul Customer Support, Program Manager Bo105, EC135 & BK117 family, Safety and Reliability Engineer and Certification and Flight Testing Engineer.
“It is a tremendous pleasure to join the NHV Group, and I am honored to have the pleasure of working with the company’s leadership team to realize the highest of aspirations for the company.” said Thomas Hütsch.
“Thomas has built a vast track record of strategic, operational and technical accomplishments”, said Steffen Bay, NHV Group’s CEO. “He has proven to be a successful and trusted leader and brings to this position a strong reputation for developing people and inspiring teams. As we look ahead, we will continue investing in our services and fleet and we want to drive innovation in every area of our business. With Thomas on board, I am convinced we have strengthened our team to realize these ambitions.”
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight