The NHV Group, a leading provider of B2B helicopter services, today announced the appointment of Mr Thomas Hütsch to the role of Chief Operating Officer and member of the Executive Committee. With extensive management experience in aerospace spanning nearly three decades, Thomas Hütsch brings valuable leadership to NHV as the company is poised for international expansion.
Until recently, Thomas Hütsch worked at ADAC (Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil Club) in Germany where he held the positions of Managing Director of ADAC Luftfahrt Technik GmbH and ADAC HEMS Academy GmbH. In this position, he was responsible for the operations, business policy and further development of these two innovative companies.
Prior to his work at ADAC, Thomas Hütsch worked at Airbus Helicopters and held positions as Vice President & Service Chief Engineer Commercial Helicopters, Director Repair & Overhaul Customer Support, Program Manager Bo105, EC135 & BK117 family, Safety and Reliability Engineer and Certification and Flight Testing Engineer.
“It is a tremendous pleasure to join the NHV Group, and I am honored to have the pleasure of working with the company’s leadership team to realize the highest of aspirations for the company.” said Thomas Hütsch.
“Thomas has built a vast track record of strategic, operational and technical accomplishments”, said Steffen Bay, NHV Group’s CEO. “He has proven to be a successful and trusted leader and brings to this position a strong reputation for developing people and inspiring teams. As we look ahead, we will continue investing in our services and fleet and we want to drive innovation in every area of our business. With Thomas on board, I am convinced we have strengthened our team to realize these ambitions.”
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation