Heli-Parts Nevada (HPN) has been acquired by New Zealand based Salus Aviation as they continue to expand their portfolio of companies within their group. HPN is an excellent complement to Salus’ existing Oceania Aviation business; and Oceania and HPN have a long history of successfully working together.
HPN is the single largest provider of overhauled and used Airbus components and Safran Turbomeca engines globally. HPN also offers hourly engine leases to customers as part of its Engine Power on Demand (EPOD) program. The business is located in a 10,000 square foot warehouse in Boulder City, Nevada.
“We see this move to be one that will benefit us and our customers,” says HPN President David Lok. “This acquisition will allow us to expand our E-Pod and C-Pod programs, acquire an even larger inventory base and continue to support our customers with maintenance, component exchanges and rentals”.
HPN founder David Lok has 25 years in the aviation industry and holds Canadian, European and American certificates in aircraft maintenance and technology. David will remain President of HPN USA to ensure the continuation of quality support and services and will join the Salus executive management team. David will also become a shareholder in Salus Aviation.
CEO of Salus Aviation Nick Mair said, “David and the HPN team’s passion for providing quality service to their customers is a trait that fits well with the values of Salus. I am looking forward to working with David to further extend the reach of HPN into the Asia Pacific region”.
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI