Heli-Parts Nevada (HPN) has been acquired by New Zealand based Salus Aviation as they continue to expand their portfolio of companies within their group. HPN is an excellent complement to Salus’ existing Oceania Aviation business; and Oceania and HPN have a long history of successfully working together.
HPN is the single largest provider of overhauled and used Airbus components and Safran Turbomeca engines globally. HPN also offers hourly engine leases to customers as part of its Engine Power on Demand (EPOD) program. The business is located in a 10,000 square foot warehouse in Boulder City, Nevada.
“We see this move to be one that will benefit us and our customers,” says HPN President David Lok. “This acquisition will allow us to expand our E-Pod and C-Pod programs, acquire an even larger inventory base and continue to support our customers with maintenance, component exchanges and rentals”.
HPN founder David Lok has 25 years in the aviation industry and holds Canadian, European and American certificates in aircraft maintenance and technology. David will remain President of HPN USA to ensure the continuation of quality support and services and will join the Salus executive management team. David will also become a shareholder in Salus Aviation.
CEO of Salus Aviation Nick Mair said, “David and the HPN team’s passion for providing quality service to their customers is a trait that fits well with the values of Salus. I am looking forward to working with David to further extend the reach of HPN into the Asia Pacific region”.
- Aberdeen SAR team reach 500th mission milestone
- HAI Names Recipient of 2021 Salute to Excellence Law Enforcement Award
- Airbus drops price on AS350 Crash Resistant Fuel System
- HAI supports Advanced Air Mobility Coordination and Leadership Act
- Turkish Aerospace Industries display unmanned T629 attack helicopter
- Bell-Boeing awarded $309M contract for four CMV-22B Ospreys
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints Interim CEO
- Universal Avionics appoints Director of Contracts
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose to control satellite airfield remotely
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters