Heli-Parts Nevada (HPN) has been acquired by New Zealand based Salus Aviation as they continue to expand their portfolio of companies within their group. HPN is an excellent complement to Salus’ existing Oceania Aviation business; and Oceania and HPN have a long history of successfully working together.
HPN is the single largest provider of overhauled and used Airbus components and Safran Turbomeca engines globally. HPN also offers hourly engine leases to customers as part of its Engine Power on Demand (EPOD) program. The business is located in a 10,000 square foot warehouse in Boulder City, Nevada.
“We see this move to be one that will benefit us and our customers,” says HPN President David Lok. “This acquisition will allow us to expand our E-Pod and C-Pod programs, acquire an even larger inventory base and continue to support our customers with maintenance, component exchanges and rentals”.
HPN founder David Lok has 25 years in the aviation industry and holds Canadian, European and American certificates in aircraft maintenance and technology. David will remain President of HPN USA to ensure the continuation of quality support and services and will join the Salus executive management team. David will also become a shareholder in Salus Aviation.
CEO of Salus Aviation Nick Mair said, “David and the HPN team’s passion for providing quality service to their customers is a trait that fits well with the values of Salus. I am looking forward to working with David to further extend the reach of HPN into the Asia Pacific region”.
- Foreign Military Sale to TECRO of 100 Harpoon Coastal Defense Systems
- MNP makes significant contribution to STARS fleet renewal program
- MissionGO Completes Longest Organ Delivery Flight via UAS
- Babock re-launches scheduled services in Spain with AW139
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia