Heli-Parts Nevada (HPN) has been acquired by New Zealand based Salus Aviation as they continue to expand their portfolio of companies within their group. HPN is an excellent complement to Salus’ existing Oceania Aviation business; and Oceania and HPN have a long history of successfully working together.
HPN is the single largest provider of overhauled and used Airbus components and Safran Turbomeca engines globally. HPN also offers hourly engine leases to customers as part of its Engine Power on Demand (EPOD) program. The business is located in a 10,000 square foot warehouse in Boulder City, Nevada.
“We see this move to be one that will benefit us and our customers,” says HPN President David Lok. “This acquisition will allow us to expand our E-Pod and C-Pod programs, acquire an even larger inventory base and continue to support our customers with maintenance, component exchanges and rentals”.
HPN founder David Lok has 25 years in the aviation industry and holds Canadian, European and American certificates in aircraft maintenance and technology. David will remain President of HPN USA to ensure the continuation of quality support and services and will join the Salus executive management team. David will also become a shareholder in Salus Aviation.
CEO of Salus Aviation Nick Mair said, “David and the HPN team’s passion for providing quality service to their customers is a trait that fits well with the values of Salus. I am looking forward to working with David to further extend the reach of HPN into the Asia Pacific region”.
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil