Rusada, the global aviation software provider, has announced the newest module for its MRO & Flight Operations solution ENVISION.
Technical Publications can be used by aircraft operators and MRO’s to integrate their library of documents into ENVISION, thereby creating live, digital versions of these essential resources.
A key feature of the module is the digitization of OEM Manuals and Maintenance Programs, enabling the creation of a digital library of maintenance task cards. These task cards can be authored as users see fit, including the option to add custom validated fields and electronic sign-off. The information in these task cards is live, so when OEM’s release revisions of their documents, the relevant data can be instantly updated, without the need to manually re-create or edit existing task cards.
In addition to this, by linking Technical Publications to ENVISION’s Human Resources module, organisations can ensure that only users with the correct designations and approval stamps can signoff maintenance activities, keeping them in compliance with aviation regulations.
Rusada predicts that this functionality could save countless hours of time and allow organisations to take the next step to a paperless MRO environment. As ENVISION is a web-based solution, Technical Publications can be used in the field on a tablet or smartphone.
Julian Stourton, CEO at Rusada said: “Many people in the industry have been asking us for this functionality. They’ve had enough of trying to manage these vital activities with paper documents, static spreadsheets or low functionality software. I am therefore thrilled to be rolling out Technical Publications to the market. The functionality that we’ve developed will save our customers huge amounts of time and resource, while keeping them compliant. This is a fully developed and live solution that is ready to be implemented today.”
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit