Rusada, the global aviation software provider, has announced the newest module for its MRO & Flight Operations solution ENVISION.
Technical Publications can be used by aircraft operators and MRO’s to integrate their library of documents into ENVISION, thereby creating live, digital versions of these essential resources.
A key feature of the module is the digitization of OEM Manuals and Maintenance Programs, enabling the creation of a digital library of maintenance task cards. These task cards can be authored as users see fit, including the option to add custom validated fields and electronic sign-off. The information in these task cards is live, so when OEM’s release revisions of their documents, the relevant data can be instantly updated, without the need to manually re-create or edit existing task cards.
In addition to this, by linking Technical Publications to ENVISION’s Human Resources module, organisations can ensure that only users with the correct designations and approval stamps can signoff maintenance activities, keeping them in compliance with aviation regulations.
Rusada predicts that this functionality could save countless hours of time and allow organisations to take the next step to a paperless MRO environment. As ENVISION is a web-based solution, Technical Publications can be used in the field on a tablet or smartphone.
Julian Stourton, CEO at Rusada said: “Many people in the industry have been asking us for this functionality. They’ve had enough of trying to manage these vital activities with paper documents, static spreadsheets or low functionality software. I am therefore thrilled to be rolling out Technical Publications to the market. The functionality that we’ve developed will save our customers huge amounts of time and resource, while keeping them compliant. This is a fully developed and live solution that is ready to be implemented today.”
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf