Rusada, the global aviation software provider, has announced the newest module for its MRO & Flight Operations solution ENVISION.
Technical Publications can be used by aircraft operators and MRO’s to integrate their library of documents into ENVISION, thereby creating live, digital versions of these essential resources.
A key feature of the module is the digitization of OEM Manuals and Maintenance Programs, enabling the creation of a digital library of maintenance task cards. These task cards can be authored as users see fit, including the option to add custom validated fields and electronic sign-off. The information in these task cards is live, so when OEM’s release revisions of their documents, the relevant data can be instantly updated, without the need to manually re-create or edit existing task cards.
In addition to this, by linking Technical Publications to ENVISION’s Human Resources module, organisations can ensure that only users with the correct designations and approval stamps can signoff maintenance activities, keeping them in compliance with aviation regulations.
Rusada predicts that this functionality could save countless hours of time and allow organisations to take the next step to a paperless MRO environment. As ENVISION is a web-based solution, Technical Publications can be used in the field on a tablet or smartphone.
Julian Stourton, CEO at Rusada said: “Many people in the industry have been asking us for this functionality. They’ve had enough of trying to manage these vital activities with paper documents, static spreadsheets or low functionality software. I am therefore thrilled to be rolling out Technical Publications to the market. The functionality that we’ve developed will save our customers huge amounts of time and resource, while keeping them compliant. This is a fully developed and live solution that is ready to be implemented today.”
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center