CHC Helicopter has announced that participants in the 15th annual CHC Safety & Quality Summit, which will be held October 1-3, 2019 at the Omni Dallas Hotel, will have the opportunity to win complimentary tuition to five courses that fulfill the requirements for the University of Southern California (USC) Aviation Safety and Security Program. The USC program is offered to all sectors of rotary wing aviation and includes offshore oil and gas, corporate, commercial, EMS, government and military operations. The CHC participant will be a prime candidate for the USC Aviation Safety and Security Program, especially if their job includes safety and investigative responsibilities.
“The USC Aviation Safety and Security program is a great opportunity for one lucky delegate at this year’s summit to expand their knowledge and build safety across our industry,” said Duncan Trapp, CHC’s VP of Safety & Quality. “We greatly appreciate their support and are eager to award this opportunity during this year’s Summit and at future events.”
The USC Aviation Safety and Security certificate contains one aircraft accident investigation course, one safety management course, one human factors course and two electives. Specifics of the program can be seen at https://aviationsafety.usc.edu. The USC Aircraft Accident Investigation lab is moving to a new facility and practical lab sessions utilizing the 12 aircraft wreckages will be employed throughout the curriculum. Of special note is the Helicopter Accident Investigation course, which utilizes a recent A350 accident and exemplars from R22 and UH-1 aircraft.
To participate and be considered for the drawing, interested parties must attend the CHC Safety and Quality Summit. Once onsite, participants can submit a name or business card for the drawing. For additional information on the Summit and to register, please visit the website at www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com.
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s