CHC Helicopter has announced that participants in the 15th annual CHC Safety & Quality Summit, which will be held October 1-3, 2019 at the Omni Dallas Hotel, will have the opportunity to win complimentary tuition to five courses that fulfill the requirements for the University of Southern California (USC) Aviation Safety and Security Program. The USC program is offered to all sectors of rotary wing aviation and includes offshore oil and gas, corporate, commercial, EMS, government and military operations. The CHC participant will be a prime candidate for the USC Aviation Safety and Security Program, especially if their job includes safety and investigative responsibilities.
“The USC Aviation Safety and Security program is a great opportunity for one lucky delegate at this year’s summit to expand their knowledge and build safety across our industry,” said Duncan Trapp, CHC’s VP of Safety & Quality. “We greatly appreciate their support and are eager to award this opportunity during this year’s Summit and at future events.”
The USC Aviation Safety and Security certificate contains one aircraft accident investigation course, one safety management course, one human factors course and two electives. Specifics of the program can be seen at https://aviationsafety.usc.edu. The USC Aircraft Accident Investigation lab is moving to a new facility and practical lab sessions utilizing the 12 aircraft wreckages will be employed throughout the curriculum. Of special note is the Helicopter Accident Investigation course, which utilizes a recent A350 accident and exemplars from R22 and UH-1 aircraft.
To participate and be considered for the drawing, interested parties must attend the CHC Safety and Quality Summit. Once onsite, participants can submit a name or business card for the drawing. For additional information on the Summit and to register, please visit the website at www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit