DART Aerospace is proud to announce that its e-commerce site is now available globally. With over 4,500 products to offer, DART’s comprehensive website allows online purchasing 24 hours a day and seven days a week, making it easier than ever for clients to shop for any of their aircraft parts needs online.
The DART Aerospace shopping experience allows users to search for products either by OEM, part number, OEM cross-reference or by three categories: Gear Up, Tune Up or Tool Up. In the GEAR UP category, users can search for the likes of aerial firefighting products, bearpaws, cable cutters, cargo expansion, engine protection and fuel systems, external load and vertical reference systems, flotation equipment and interior accessories. Meanwhile, the TUNE UP category encompasses crosstubes, engine and drive systems, interior and exterior parts, replacement windows, skidtubes, steps, wearplates and wearpads, while the TOOL UP category offers ground support equipment and tools.
“As DART continues to grow and expand its product portfolio, we thought it would be fitting for our website to also reflect this evolution. In an increasingly digital world, it only made sense for us to offer our clients the option to opt for a quick and easy online shopping experience to deliver the ultimate ease and convenience” explains Katherine Martineau, DART Aerospace’s Marketing Manager.
Clients can easily create an account on the DART website to start shopping and enjoy a seamless e-commerce experience. Additionally, they can make use of 24/7 access to net pricing, product availability, intuitive search filters, comparison tools to help them make the right choice and recommended product alternatives.
“DART’s new global e-commerce site will effectively allow us to continue on our trajectory of becoming a leader in helicopter mission equipment, related services and replacement parts” states Alain Madore, DART Aerospace’s President & CEO. “The site will act as an additional platform through which we can better serve our customer base with more flexibility and real-time information.”
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development