DART Aerospace is proud to announce that its e-commerce site is now available globally. With over 4,500 products to offer, DART’s comprehensive website allows online purchasing 24 hours a day and seven days a week, making it easier than ever for clients to shop for any of their aircraft parts needs online.
The DART Aerospace shopping experience allows users to search for products either by OEM, part number, OEM cross-reference or by three categories: Gear Up, Tune Up or Tool Up. In the GEAR UP category, users can search for the likes of aerial firefighting products, bearpaws, cable cutters, cargo expansion, engine protection and fuel systems, external load and vertical reference systems, flotation equipment and interior accessories. Meanwhile, the TUNE UP category encompasses crosstubes, engine and drive systems, interior and exterior parts, replacement windows, skidtubes, steps, wearplates and wearpads, while the TOOL UP category offers ground support equipment and tools.
“As DART continues to grow and expand its product portfolio, we thought it would be fitting for our website to also reflect this evolution. In an increasingly digital world, it only made sense for us to offer our clients the option to opt for a quick and easy online shopping experience to deliver the ultimate ease and convenience” explains Katherine Martineau, DART Aerospace’s Marketing Manager.
Clients can easily create an account on the DART website to start shopping and enjoy a seamless e-commerce experience. Additionally, they can make use of 24/7 access to net pricing, product availability, intuitive search filters, comparison tools to help them make the right choice and recommended product alternatives.
“DART’s new global e-commerce site will effectively allow us to continue on our trajectory of becoming a leader in helicopter mission equipment, related services and replacement parts” states Alain Madore, DART Aerospace’s President & CEO. “The site will act as an additional platform through which we can better serve our customer base with more flexibility and real-time information.”
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President