CHC Helicopter today officially released the completed schedule and lineup of speakers for the 2019 CHC Safety & Quality Summit taking place this October 1-3 at the Omni Dallas Hotel.
Session topics will focus this year’s Summit theme: “Shining a Light on Safety: Are We Looking in the Right Places?”
The final schedule is available at the Summit website, www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com. If you have already registered, your confirmation information can be found below this message. Visit the Summit website and log-in to sign up for your sessions. Delegates are encouraged to sign up for their sessions quickly, as space in each session is limited.
“For the past fifteen years, we have seen tremendous advancement of safety within our industry thanks to the unique opportunity for knowledge sharing and collaboration available at the Summit,” said Duncan Trapp, CHC’s Vice President of Safety & Quality. “We look forward to learning from another world-class panel at this year’s event.”
In addition to the individual breakout sessions offered, delegates have the opportunity to sign up for and attend pre- and post-Summit courses on Accident/Incident Investigation Analysis, A Practitioners’ Guide to Building a Safety Case, and Human Factors Analysis and Classification System (HFACS) Training. Additional information on the pre- and post-Summit courses is available here.
Information on each of the speakers, their sessions, the schedule, and the Summit itself is available at www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf