CHC Helicopter today officially released the completed schedule and lineup of speakers for the 2019 CHC Safety & Quality Summit taking place this October 1-3 at the Omni Dallas Hotel.
Session topics will focus this year’s Summit theme: “Shining a Light on Safety: Are We Looking in the Right Places?”
The final schedule is available at the Summit website, www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com. If you have already registered, your confirmation information can be found below this message. Visit the Summit website and log-in to sign up for your sessions. Delegates are encouraged to sign up for their sessions quickly, as space in each session is limited.
“For the past fifteen years, we have seen tremendous advancement of safety within our industry thanks to the unique opportunity for knowledge sharing and collaboration available at the Summit,” said Duncan Trapp, CHC’s Vice President of Safety & Quality. “We look forward to learning from another world-class panel at this year’s event.”
In addition to the individual breakout sessions offered, delegates have the opportunity to sign up for and attend pre- and post-Summit courses on Accident/Incident Investigation Analysis, A Practitioners’ Guide to Building a Safety Case, and Human Factors Analysis and Classification System (HFACS) Training. Additional information on the pre- and post-Summit courses is available here.
Information on each of the speakers, their sessions, the schedule, and the Summit itself is available at www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit