CHC Helicopter today officially released the completed schedule and lineup of speakers for the 2019 CHC Safety & Quality Summit taking place this October 1-3 at the Omni Dallas Hotel.
Session topics will focus this year’s Summit theme: “Shining a Light on Safety: Are We Looking in the Right Places?”
The final schedule is available at the Summit website, www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com. If you have already registered, your confirmation information can be found below this message. Visit the Summit website and log-in to sign up for your sessions. Delegates are encouraged to sign up for their sessions quickly, as space in each session is limited.
“For the past fifteen years, we have seen tremendous advancement of safety within our industry thanks to the unique opportunity for knowledge sharing and collaboration available at the Summit,” said Duncan Trapp, CHC’s Vice President of Safety & Quality. “We look forward to learning from another world-class panel at this year’s event.”
In addition to the individual breakout sessions offered, delegates have the opportunity to sign up for and attend pre- and post-Summit courses on Accident/Incident Investigation Analysis, A Practitioners’ Guide to Building a Safety Case, and Human Factors Analysis and Classification System (HFACS) Training. Additional information on the pre- and post-Summit courses is available here.
Information on each of the speakers, their sessions, the schedule, and the Summit itself is available at www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center