DART Aerospace is expanding its EMEA operations with the opening of an Amsterdam R&O facility, which is now fully functional. DART’s roster of clients across Europe, the Middle East and Africa can now send their inflatables directly to the new Amsterdam facility for repair and overhaul, significantly reducing the time it previously took to ship these systems to DART’s original R&O facility in Broussard, Louisiana.
DART’s latest R&O facility, situated outside of Amsterdam in Nieuw-Vennep, is newly EASA Part 145 certified, effectively providing it with the authorization to perform maintenance on inflatable equipment within Europe. With the facility’s convenient location in the heart of the European Union, clients in the region can now ship emergency flotation systems, liferafts and reservoirs for their AW109, Bell Medium and H145/EC145 aircraft to DART within as little as one business day in some cases.
Additionally, DART has centralized its R&O coordination efforts within its Montreal, Canada headquarters so that its clients can maintain efficient communications and enjoy an OEM level of service in its DARTCare center of excellence. DART has established itself as an expert in the flotation system R&O field, with its Amsterdam facility joining its network in the United States, as well as third party centers in the United Arab Emirates, Italy and Australia.
“We look forward to being able to provide world-class R&O services to DART’s EMEA clients now that our new Amsterdam facility is fully certified and functional” said Harvey Siemens, DART’s Operations R&O Europe Manager. “Ideally situated near Schipol Airport, this facility will now allow us to provide the same services we do in Broussard, Louisiana – but on this side of the globe.”
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center