DART Aerospace is expanding its EMEA operations with the opening of an Amsterdam R&O facility, which is now fully functional. DART’s roster of clients across Europe, the Middle East and Africa can now send their inflatables directly to the new Amsterdam facility for repair and overhaul, significantly reducing the time it previously took to ship these systems to DART’s original R&O facility in Broussard, Louisiana.
DART’s latest R&O facility, situated outside of Amsterdam in Nieuw-Vennep, is newly EASA Part 145 certified, effectively providing it with the authorization to perform maintenance on inflatable equipment within Europe. With the facility’s convenient location in the heart of the European Union, clients in the region can now ship emergency flotation systems, liferafts and reservoirs for their AW109, Bell Medium and H145/EC145 aircraft to DART within as little as one business day in some cases.
Additionally, DART has centralized its R&O coordination efforts within its Montreal, Canada headquarters so that its clients can maintain efficient communications and enjoy an OEM level of service in its DARTCare center of excellence. DART has established itself as an expert in the flotation system R&O field, with its Amsterdam facility joining its network in the United States, as well as third party centers in the United Arab Emirates, Italy and Australia.
“We look forward to being able to provide world-class R&O services to DART’s EMEA clients now that our new Amsterdam facility is fully certified and functional” said Harvey Siemens, DART’s Operations R&O Europe Manager. “Ideally situated near Schipol Airport, this facility will now allow us to provide the same services we do in Broussard, Louisiana – but on this side of the globe.”
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit