Hillsboro Heli Academy has added another industry leader to its Career Pathway Program by finalized an agreement with Bristow on a pathway for its helicopter students.
Bristow Group offers helicopter transportation, search and rescue (SAR), and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations around the world. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Bristow has large operations in the North Sea, Nigeria, and the Gulf of Mexico as well as many other major offshore oil and gas-producing locations.
The Career Pathway Program provides opportunities for the partner organizations to engage with students during their training through presentations, events, and interviews. Hillsboro Heli Academy students are able to apply for the pathway that best meets their career goals at any point during their training. After being accepted into the program, their selected partner monitors their training progress. Once the student is hired by Hillsboro Heli Academy and achieves the flight hour minimums, he or she is guaranteed an interview and given hiring preference based on performance at the selected pathway partner.
In addition to Bristow, Hillsboro Heli Academy has a partnership with Sundance Helicopters.
“We are so excited to add yet another one of the helicopter industry leaders into our Career Pathway Program. Our goal is to give our students the best avenue for success possible and to have Bristow as a part of that is extremely exciting,” said Jared Friend, Helicopter School General Manager.
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO