Hillsboro Heli Academy has added another industry leader to its Career Pathway Program by finalized an agreement with Bristow on a pathway for its helicopter students.
Bristow Group offers helicopter transportation, search and rescue (SAR), and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations around the world. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Bristow has large operations in the North Sea, Nigeria, and the Gulf of Mexico as well as many other major offshore oil and gas-producing locations.
The Career Pathway Program provides opportunities for the partner organizations to engage with students during their training through presentations, events, and interviews. Hillsboro Heli Academy students are able to apply for the pathway that best meets their career goals at any point during their training. After being accepted into the program, their selected partner monitors their training progress. Once the student is hired by Hillsboro Heli Academy and achieves the flight hour minimums, he or she is guaranteed an interview and given hiring preference based on performance at the selected pathway partner.
In addition to Bristow, Hillsboro Heli Academy has a partnership with Sundance Helicopters.
“We are so excited to add yet another one of the helicopter industry leaders into our Career Pathway Program. Our goal is to give our students the best avenue for success possible and to have Bristow as a part of that is extremely exciting,” said Jared Friend, Helicopter School General Manager.
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect