Hillsboro Heli Academy has added another industry leader to its Career Pathway Program by finalized an agreement with Bristow on a pathway for its helicopter students.
Bristow Group offers helicopter transportation, search and rescue (SAR), and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations around the world. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Bristow has large operations in the North Sea, Nigeria, and the Gulf of Mexico as well as many other major offshore oil and gas-producing locations.
The Career Pathway Program provides opportunities for the partner organizations to engage with students during their training through presentations, events, and interviews. Hillsboro Heli Academy students are able to apply for the pathway that best meets their career goals at any point during their training. After being accepted into the program, their selected partner monitors their training progress. Once the student is hired by Hillsboro Heli Academy and achieves the flight hour minimums, he or she is guaranteed an interview and given hiring preference based on performance at the selected pathway partner.
In addition to Bristow, Hillsboro Heli Academy has a partnership with Sundance Helicopters.
“We are so excited to add yet another one of the helicopter industry leaders into our Career Pathway Program. Our goal is to give our students the best avenue for success possible and to have Bristow as a part of that is extremely exciting,” said Jared Friend, Helicopter School General Manager.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center