Hillsboro Heli Academy has added another industry leader to its Career Pathway Program by finalized an agreement with Bristow on a pathway for its helicopter students.
Bristow Group offers helicopter transportation, search and rescue (SAR), and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations around the world. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Bristow has large operations in the North Sea, Nigeria, and the Gulf of Mexico as well as many other major offshore oil and gas-producing locations.
The Career Pathway Program provides opportunities for the partner organizations to engage with students during their training through presentations, events, and interviews. Hillsboro Heli Academy students are able to apply for the pathway that best meets their career goals at any point during their training. After being accepted into the program, their selected partner monitors their training progress. Once the student is hired by Hillsboro Heli Academy and achieves the flight hour minimums, he or she is guaranteed an interview and given hiring preference based on performance at the selected pathway partner.
In addition to Bristow, Hillsboro Heli Academy has a partnership with Sundance Helicopters.
“We are so excited to add yet another one of the helicopter industry leaders into our Career Pathway Program. Our goal is to give our students the best avenue for success possible and to have Bristow as a part of that is extremely exciting,” said Jared Friend, Helicopter School General Manager.
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters