Hillsboro Heli Academy has added another industry leader to its Career Pathway Program by finalized an agreement with Bristow on a pathway for its helicopter students.
Bristow Group offers helicopter transportation, search and rescue (SAR), and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations around the world. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Bristow has large operations in the North Sea, Nigeria, and the Gulf of Mexico as well as many other major offshore oil and gas-producing locations.
The Career Pathway Program provides opportunities for the partner organizations to engage with students during their training through presentations, events, and interviews. Hillsboro Heli Academy students are able to apply for the pathway that best meets their career goals at any point during their training. After being accepted into the program, their selected partner monitors their training progress. Once the student is hired by Hillsboro Heli Academy and achieves the flight hour minimums, he or she is guaranteed an interview and given hiring preference based on performance at the selected pathway partner.
In addition to Bristow, Hillsboro Heli Academy has a partnership with Sundance Helicopters.
“We are so excited to add yet another one of the helicopter industry leaders into our Career Pathway Program. Our goal is to give our students the best avenue for success possible and to have Bristow as a part of that is extremely exciting,” said Jared Friend, Helicopter School General Manager.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot