Helijet International Inc. (TSX-V: HJI) (“Helijet” or the “Corporation”) announces the completion of its previously announced going private transaction pursuant to which Daniel Sitnam, the Corporation’s President and CEO (the “Purchaser”), acquired all of the outstanding common shares of the Corporation, other than the shares held by insiders and their extended family and one other extended family (the “Non-Participating Shareholders”) pursuant to a statutory plan of arrangement (the “Arrangement”) and the terms of an arrangement agreement between the Corporation and the Purchaser dated May 15, 2019.
The Arrangement was completed following the approval of the Supreme Court of British Columbia and the satisfaction of various conditions precedent to the Arrangement. Payment of cash consideration of $0.30 per common share for the common shares acquired pursuant to the Arrangement will be made by the Depositary, Computershare Trust Company of Canada.
Registered shareholders of common shares are required to complete and sign a letter of transmittal and deliver it to the Depositary, together with any share certificates they may hold and the other required documents. Shareholders who hold their common shares through a broker or other intermediary may contact that broker or other intermediary for instructions and assistance in receiving the consideration for their respective common shares. Further information concerning these processes is outlined in the Corporation’s management information circular dated May 15, 2019 a copy of which is available, along with the letter of transmittal, under the Corporation’s profile at www.sedar.com.
Pursuant to the Arrangement, all of the outstanding options of the Corporation were surrendered and cancelled in exchange for a payment of $0.10 per Option. Other than the options, the Corporation did not have any other dilutive securities outstanding.
Any questions regarding the cash consideration, including any request for another letter of transmittal should be directed to Computershare Investor Services Inc., at its North American toll-free number: 1‐800‐ 564-6253; or for outside North America at +1 (514) 982-7555 or via email to [email protected]
In connection with the completion of the Arrangement, the Corporation has applied to have the common shares of the Corporation de‐listed from the TSX Venture Exchange and expects that the common shares will be delisted effective at the close of business on July 26, 2019. The Corporation will also apply to cease to be a reporting issuer under applicable Canadian securities laws.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center