On August 13th-16th Robinson Helicopter Company will host the U.S. Helicopter Safety Team’s (USHST) annual meeting at its Torrance, California factory. The meeting follows the USHST’s recent call to action to the helicopter community to address rising accident rates.
The safety conference kicks off with a Steering Committee meeting on Tuesday, followed by two days of USHST general meetings and presentations. Due to the excellent response, both meetings are closed to additional participation. The conference concludes on Friday, August 16th, with a safety workshop presented by the Helicopter Safety Alliance.
The annual focus on safety continues to gather industry support, with this year’s USHST meeting set to bring together over one hundred individuals from across the industry including representatives from the FAA, Airbus, Bell, Sikorsky, UAVOS, EMS, police, OEMs, and other operators.
Robinson is pleased to be this year’s host and hopes the expanded safety conference will strengthen efforts throughout the industry to prioritize safety.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot