On August 13th-16th Robinson Helicopter Company will host the U.S. Helicopter Safety Team’s (USHST) annual meeting at its Torrance, California factory. The meeting follows the USHST’s recent call to action to the helicopter community to address rising accident rates.
The safety conference kicks off with a Steering Committee meeting on Tuesday, followed by two days of USHST general meetings and presentations. Due to the excellent response, both meetings are closed to additional participation. The conference concludes on Friday, August 16th, with a safety workshop presented by the Helicopter Safety Alliance.
The annual focus on safety continues to gather industry support, with this year’s USHST meeting set to bring together over one hundred individuals from across the industry including representatives from the FAA, Airbus, Bell, Sikorsky, UAVOS, EMS, police, OEMs, and other operators.
Robinson is pleased to be this year’s host and hopes the expanded safety conference will strengthen efforts throughout the industry to prioritize safety.
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- FAA approves five-blade Airbus H145
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- Brazil’s Federal Highway Police orders six AW119s
- Elbit win $96M Contract for a Rotary-Wing Mission Training Center
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts