Kopter Group announced the signature of a Memorandum of Agreement with Paradise Helicopters for the purchase of four single-engine SH09 at Heli-Expo in 2018.
Paradise Helicopters is one of the most trusted and recognized tour operators in Hawaii thanks to its 20+ years of experience.
Calvin Dorn saw SH09 prototype #3 (P3) performing flight tests in Pozzallo and met the Kopter crew on site to get an update on the program.
Paradise Helicopters looks forward to welcoming the next generation SH09 helicopter in its fleet in the years to come.
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification