Baker Aviation, the master distributor for the HOT-STOP® ’L’ Fire Containment Kits, now offers an ELT-sized vessel for safe and convenient stowage of the lithium-ion battery powered device with other emergency life raft equipment. The new 14” x 10” sized fire containment solution is considered FIREPROOF, as defined by the Code of Federal Regulations 14 CFR 1.1, meeting the same strict testing criteria that all the HOP-STOP ‘L’ products achieve.
Ray Goyco, Jr., CEO for Baker Aviation Services Group LLC said, “This is another example of how we continue to expand our product line through research and development to support our customers and improve safety. As pioneers in this industry, we have developed numerous custom solutions in addition to standard laptop and tablet sized containment products. This portable ELT-sized vessel provides an added level of protection to flight crews and passengers from a potential battery runaway on their aircraft that could be out of sight with life rafts and survival equipment. We have done extensive testing of our products to prove they are fireproof with zero tolerance for toxic smoke and gasses associated with these fires, therefore providing the ultimate solution for safe portable ELT stowage onboard aircraft today,” added Goyco.
The new 14” x 10” HOT-STOP ‘L’ ELT unit is designed to safely store the most popular brands of portable Electronic Location Transmitters (ELT). HOT-STOP ‘L’ fire containment kits are a light-weight solution which quickly eliminates the risk of personal electronic device (PED) battery fires. HOT-STOP® ‘L’ products are manufactured by Industrial Energy Products (IEP) in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania in the USA, and come with a lifetime replacement offer. For full test results and videos with more information about HOT-STOP ‘L’ Fire Containment solutions, go to www.HOT-STOPL.com.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit