Baker Aviation, the master distributor for the HOT-STOP® ’L’ Fire Containment Kits, now offers an ELT-sized vessel for safe and convenient stowage of the lithium-ion battery powered device with other emergency life raft equipment. The new 14” x 10” sized fire containment solution is considered FIREPROOF, as defined by the Code of Federal Regulations 14 CFR 1.1, meeting the same strict testing criteria that all the HOP-STOP ‘L’ products achieve.
Ray Goyco, Jr., CEO for Baker Aviation Services Group LLC said, “This is another example of how we continue to expand our product line through research and development to support our customers and improve safety. As pioneers in this industry, we have developed numerous custom solutions in addition to standard laptop and tablet sized containment products. This portable ELT-sized vessel provides an added level of protection to flight crews and passengers from a potential battery runaway on their aircraft that could be out of sight with life rafts and survival equipment. We have done extensive testing of our products to prove they are fireproof with zero tolerance for toxic smoke and gasses associated with these fires, therefore providing the ultimate solution for safe portable ELT stowage onboard aircraft today,” added Goyco.
The new 14” x 10” HOT-STOP ‘L’ ELT unit is designed to safely store the most popular brands of portable Electronic Location Transmitters (ELT). HOT-STOP ‘L’ fire containment kits are a light-weight solution which quickly eliminates the risk of personal electronic device (PED) battery fires. HOT-STOP® ‘L’ products are manufactured by Industrial Energy Products (IEP) in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania in the USA, and come with a lifetime replacement offer. For full test results and videos with more information about HOT-STOP ‘L’ Fire Containment solutions, go to www.HOT-STOPL.com.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf