Baker Aviation, the master distributor for the HOT-STOP® ’L’ Fire Containment Kits, now offers an ELT-sized vessel for safe and convenient stowage of the lithium-ion battery powered device with other emergency life raft equipment. The new 14” x 10” sized fire containment solution is considered FIREPROOF, as defined by the Code of Federal Regulations 14 CFR 1.1, meeting the same strict testing criteria that all the HOP-STOP ‘L’ products achieve.
Ray Goyco, Jr., CEO for Baker Aviation Services Group LLC said, “This is another example of how we continue to expand our product line through research and development to support our customers and improve safety. As pioneers in this industry, we have developed numerous custom solutions in addition to standard laptop and tablet sized containment products. This portable ELT-sized vessel provides an added level of protection to flight crews and passengers from a potential battery runaway on their aircraft that could be out of sight with life rafts and survival equipment. We have done extensive testing of our products to prove they are fireproof with zero tolerance for toxic smoke and gasses associated with these fires, therefore providing the ultimate solution for safe portable ELT stowage onboard aircraft today,” added Goyco.
The new 14” x 10” HOT-STOP ‘L’ ELT unit is designed to safely store the most popular brands of portable Electronic Location Transmitters (ELT). HOT-STOP ‘L’ fire containment kits are a light-weight solution which quickly eliminates the risk of personal electronic device (PED) battery fires. HOT-STOP® ‘L’ products are manufactured by Industrial Energy Products (IEP) in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania in the USA, and come with a lifetime replacement offer. For full test results and videos with more information about HOT-STOP ‘L’ Fire Containment solutions, go to www.HOT-STOPL.com.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center