Within vertical aviation, there are pilots, mechanics, safety professionals, and others who go above and beyond the call of duty in pursuit of the highest standards of professional excellence. Their dedication is an inspiration to us all.
HAI’s Salute to Excellence Awards recognize outstanding achievements in vertical aviation. Go to rotor.org/salute and nominate an exceptional individual or organization today! Anyone may submit a nomination, and anyone may be nominated. HAI membership is not required.
To create an award-winning nomination, please describe WHY your nominee deserves the award — tell us their story. Use this opportunity to illustrate their passion for their job and vertical aviation, or explain how they have contributed to the industry.
Winners will be honored at the Salute to Excellence Awards at HAI HELI-EXPO 2020 in Anaheim. Because of that show’s early dates, the deadline to submit nominations is Friday, August 30, 2019.
Don’t let exemplary service go unrecognized: nominate a pilot, mechanic, CFI, or other vertical aviation professional today!
- Black Hills Life Flight adds blood and plasma to all flights
- Kaikoura Helicopters partners with marine welfare organisation
- Ace Aeronautics Earns STC for ACE DECK VL-60 Integrated Flight Deck
- A Reduction in Helicopter Operations Leads to a Reduction in Accidents
- Airbus marks 60 years of long-standing partnership with Japan
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020