Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance (HIOWAA) are excited to announce that we have been shortlisted in the “Digital Innovation of the Year” category for the Third Sector Awards.
Earlier this year, we announced a brand new online Wellbeing Programme, the first of it’s kind for Air Ambulance charities. The programme takes a proactive new approach to monitoring and enhancing the mental health and wellbeing of our Critical Care Teams.
At the heart of the programme is a new wellbeing website, designed to give the paramedics, doctors, pilots and dispatch assistants, who make up the Critical Care Teams, the tools to monitor their own mental health by completing an anonymous monthly survey.
Third Sector Awards received over 300 entries this year and the judges commended their high quality, saying they made “the judging process a considerable challenge.”
Dr Matt Kerton led the programme for HIOWAA and tweeted earlier to say how proud he is to be shortlisted among national charities in the same category.
Congratulations to everyone shortlisted.
The winners will be announced on 19th September 2019.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot