Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance (HIOWAA) are excited to announce that we have been shortlisted in the “Digital Innovation of the Year” category for the Third Sector Awards.
Earlier this year, we announced a brand new online Wellbeing Programme, the first of it’s kind for Air Ambulance charities. The programme takes a proactive new approach to monitoring and enhancing the mental health and wellbeing of our Critical Care Teams.
At the heart of the programme is a new wellbeing website, designed to give the paramedics, doctors, pilots and dispatch assistants, who make up the Critical Care Teams, the tools to monitor their own mental health by completing an anonymous monthly survey.
Third Sector Awards received over 300 entries this year and the judges commended their high quality, saying they made “the judging process a considerable challenge.”
Dr Matt Kerton led the programme for HIOWAA and tweeted earlier to say how proud he is to be shortlisted among national charities in the same category.
Congratulations to everyone shortlisted.
The winners will be announced on 19th September 2019.
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- Ryan Aerospace wins International Military Training and Simulation award
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet
- Rostec began flight tests of the newest helicopter for special forces Mi-8AMTSh-VN
- EDA sets up Multinational Helicopter Training Centre for Sintra