Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance (HIOWAA) are excited to announce that we have been shortlisted in the “Digital Innovation of the Year” category for the Third Sector Awards.
Earlier this year, we announced a brand new online Wellbeing Programme, the first of it’s kind for Air Ambulance charities. The programme takes a proactive new approach to monitoring and enhancing the mental health and wellbeing of our Critical Care Teams.
At the heart of the programme is a new wellbeing website, designed to give the paramedics, doctors, pilots and dispatch assistants, who make up the Critical Care Teams, the tools to monitor their own mental health by completing an anonymous monthly survey.
Third Sector Awards received over 300 entries this year and the judges commended their high quality, saying they made “the judging process a considerable challenge.”
Dr Matt Kerton led the programme for HIOWAA and tweeted earlier to say how proud he is to be shortlisted among national charities in the same category.
Congratulations to everyone shortlisted.
The winners will be announced on 19th September 2019.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit
- Philippine National Police Chooses R44s for Training