Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance (HIOWAA) are excited to announce that we have been shortlisted in the “Digital Innovation of the Year” category for the Third Sector Awards.
Earlier this year, we announced a brand new online Wellbeing Programme, the first of it’s kind for Air Ambulance charities. The programme takes a proactive new approach to monitoring and enhancing the mental health and wellbeing of our Critical Care Teams.
At the heart of the programme is a new wellbeing website, designed to give the paramedics, doctors, pilots and dispatch assistants, who make up the Critical Care Teams, the tools to monitor their own mental health by completing an anonymous monthly survey.
Third Sector Awards received over 300 entries this year and the judges commended their high quality, saying they made “the judging process a considerable challenge.”
Dr Matt Kerton led the programme for HIOWAA and tweeted earlier to say how proud he is to be shortlisted among national charities in the same category.
Congratulations to everyone shortlisted.
The winners will be announced on 19th September 2019.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center