Forecast International recently released its latest white paper, The World Rotorcraft Market 2019-2028.
With an eye toward the future, product innovation is the order of the day at the world’s rotorcraft manufacturers. Civil rotorcraft production is continuing its modest upward climb, though the improvement in demand is very uneven across the various sectors that make up the market.
Military rotorcraft production, having declined in recent years, may experience a resurgence over the next year or two. But the longer-term trend in the military market will be gradual decline until at least the early 2030s, when full-scale production gets underway of rotorcraft for the Pentagon’s Future Vertical Lift (FVL) program and similar requirements.
“The rotorcraft market is currently witnessing an influx of innovation, thanks to the military FVL program, new eVTOL concepts for on-demand air transport, and other projects aimed at providing new vertical flight solutions,” said Forecast International senior aerospace analyst Ray Jaworowski. “These efforts are setting the stage for what could be major transformations in the military and civil markets.”
The paper is excerpted from Forecast International’s Rotorcraft Forecast, which provides complete coverage of the worldwide civil and military rotorcraft markets, ranging from two-seat pistons such as the Robinson R22 up to giant turbine helicopters such as the Mil Mi-26. Also included is coverage of tiltrotor aircraft such as the Leonardo AW609 and Bell/Boeing V-22 Osprey.
For full details, please download the FREE World Rotorcraft Market white paper here: https://www.forecastinternational.com/signup_rotorcraft.cfm
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit
- Philippine National Police Chooses R44s for Training